New: Update on Ford Boycott

The AFA is stretching it pretty good. They are taking the credit for the dismal FMC performance, which rightly belongs to Bill Ford jr.

Actually... let's run with it.

The when Ford does fail and puts America into a recession... we can go after the AFA racists and hang them in the town square!

Actually... let's run with it.

The when Ford does fail and puts America into a recession... we can go after the AFA racists and hang them in the town square!

Better yet after Ford files for bankruptcy, lets get a class action lawsuit against the AFA for driving Ford out of business. By there own admission they are responsible for FoMoCo's dire straights. Hey it's a long shot, but what have we got to lose? :hysterical: :happy feet:

It's too bad that for now these bigoted pigs are protected by the First Amendment, but hopefully they will pay the price down the road if a Ford downslide can be connected to them. :finger:

Also, I understand their crap concerning homosexuals and abortion, but why are they so anti-stem cell research? :rolleyes:

But... is the AFA racist?

Bigotted yet, but racist? Where do they have a problem with a certain race?

They don't have a problem with a certain race, just if those 2 races want to get together -- they also have MAJOR issues with non-Christians (Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc.) They are a hate group.

Human Rights Campaign –Buying for Equality Score Card 2007

The Annual Human Rights Campaign “buying for equity report” 2007 has been released. This guide rates companies according to workplace policies for non-discrimination and LGBT inclusion.

The corporate equality index rates American businesses on how they are treating gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumers and investors.

Ford stands with Daimler Chrysler, General Motors, and Volkswagen of America who have scored a 100% rating. Toyota Motor USA follows with a 90% rating, while Nissan North America failed miserably when their company policies where examined, they scored just 15 %. In the auto parts segment Visteon received a 96% Equity score while Delphi has shown some progress increasing to 65% approval. The guide can be viewed online in its entirety @ HRC Buyers Guide

Seems to me that the AFA better get more Boycott signs ready for the other progressive American Companies

DeVOS FAMILY CAUGHT SUPPORTING FORD BOYCOTT

DeVos Family Support of Right-Wing Boycott on Ford Motor Co. Hurts MI Jobs

click to read more

(Detroit-MI) - Dick DeVos, Jr.'s family has been caught funding the right-wing boycott of Ford Motor Company.

Dick DeVos, Jr. drew sharp criticism today for his family's support of the American Family Association boycott on Ford Motor Company. As a candidate for Governor, DeVos has built his entire campaign around the need for more jobs in Michigan. Triangle Foundation has uncovered evidence that his own family is using their wealth to cripple one of Michigan's leading employers.

An Interesting read......

Edited by outhere_i_m

Human Rights Campaign –Buying for Equality Score Card 2007

The Annual Human Rights Campaign “buying for equity report” 2007 has been released. This guide rates companies according to workplace policies for non-discrimination and LGBT inclusion.

The corporate equality index rates American businesses on how they are treating gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumers and investors.

Ford stands with Daimler Chrysler, General Motors, and Volkswagen of America who have scored a 100% rating. Toyota Motor USA follows with a 90% rating, while Nissan North America failed miserably when their company policies where examined, they scored just 15 %. In the auto parts segment Visteon received a 96% Equity score while Delphi has shown some progress increasing to 65% approval. The guide can be viewed online in its entirety @ HRC Buyers Guide

Seems to me that the AFA better get more Boycott signs ready for the other progressive American Companies

Exactly...This is what i can't understand? why are they picking on Ford only?

Many corparate companies are doing the same, it's called moving forward and living in the real world...

Why is sexual orientation so important? It amazes me how it turns out to be such an issue, it's 2007, not 1950!

Get over it people!

The AFA knew they could twist Fords restructuring and rebirth into a seeemed victory for themselves. It allowed them an oppertunity to pounce on an American Company already under attack from imports. They had hoped Ford would fall to their demands due to potential lost sales.

We all know how effective their past boycotts have been.

as far as I know Disney is doing well. :-)

If the AFA is supposed to be about families then why are they boycotting a company that employs thousands of people with families. Lets face it.... America is about capitalism. The businesses in this country are doing what they do to make money. From a statistical stand point, homosexual couples have more disposible income. Why wouldn't any company want to tap into that resource? Ford wants to sell cars..... They don't care who pays the payment. They just want to move products. If your going to waste your breath boycotting something, boycott all companies not just one. They just want to kick a company when they are down.

Anyone else wondering why people who don't like FMC would actualy waste their time to leave comments? I dont particulary care for Toyota, but you don't see me getting on their forum posting idiotic comments trying to get attention. I guess some people have LDS and want to look big and bad behind a keyboard.

:stirpot: :stats:

Edited by fordtech1

dwtest1.jpg

Just look at the dude, and you can see somebody who never got laid, so nobody else should, either. Poisonous mind-set.

:hysterical:

He is one creepy old dude! Given the number of prominent right wing preachers who have been outed lately, I am more than a little suspicious of anyone protesting too loudly about what others do in their private life.

Every dollar spends the same regardless of who spends it.

• 1 month later...

I am a new mwmber here and I do sincerely apologize for this man's extermely negative image that he projects of my state (AFA is based in Tupelo, Mississippi, a fairly small backwards town in northeast Mississippi). He is in the mindset of old in that if you don't believe in what he says that you will go to hell or wherever it is they send you. It seems that the AFA gets thier panties in a wad whenever some company, orginazation or whatever does someting they (AFA) don't like and that list is very long. The bad thing is that they have a 50,000 watt radio station on the air in Forest, MS (just west of Jackson, MS) that if you listen to it for 10 minutes, you will lose half of your brain cells in the brainwashing process. I am all for religion, but this I concider is pushing it down my throat unwillingly. Thanks for letting me rant about this pitiful orginazation.