-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I think buyers are reacting to the fuel prices, but they are embracing hybrids more than BEVs. I rented a Hyundai Elantra hybrid a few days ago and didn’t like it but the MPGs were in the 50-60 range for our 300 mile trip. If you can get that kind of fuel economy with a hybrid why bother with the inconvenience of a BEV?
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
Yeah, that's what I was referring to, sales over the course of the year. -
Yeah, I'd bump up a trim/features before spending that on a paint job like that.
-
I did this math too.... Sales would be up if it weren't for 3 factors creating nearly all of their decline: 1) Escape/Corsair being dropped......(97,294 lost sales YTD) 2) F-series aluminum fire production issues (59,072 lost sales YTD) 3) EV sales decline (46,947 lost sales, but EV sales are down for all auto companies here with gov't incentives removed) Those three factors result in 203,313 lost sales YTD vs an overall company decline of 142,629. Point #1 is self-inflicted by bad product planning, but #2 and #3 are out of Ford's control. I mentioned it in another thread, but I may try to look at Mach-E sales over the course of the year to see how it's doing with gas prices.......Lightning and E-Transit aren't worth looking into.... To be fair, Corsair returns in a couple of months back up to 4 models, but your point is still valid of them changing plans often... I think there was talk about the hybrid returning, but no idea on the timeline.....I wonder if it won't happen until the refresh (rebody?) that's supposedly coming...
-
We'll see if it last long-term.... I got a notification this morning on mine that it's going to try to do the update at 1am tonight.
-
10 posts ago (from another source) lol. I chalk it up more to slow news day reading too far into quotes......we know there's a lot going into Fathom. If they're delayed, it's their own fault for going off their announced timeline.
-
That's fair too......my criticism with him has long been that he's always like "my info is right, don't question it ever" approach to any discussion of it. If he were more open to discussion about it, I'd be less critical. And I get - especially with Ford - that plans change often, so it could just be info being outdated, but any discussion point not aligning is met with thorns.
-
The market would disagree with you, as sales for 2 doors don't do well. Eh.....I don't think sales depth is there with people looking for swiss army knife vehicles for what they pay nowadays.
-
By twintornados · Posted
Or, sell it to a third party who will then make $$ with it.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
