-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
They have said and reaffirmed that the car would launch, meaning customers taking delivery of their vehicle, in 2027
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Yeah that is annoying but I could have swore that Ford said on sale by 2027? So it would be 9 months or less worse case, if its a late Q1 unveiling. -
Ah that makes more sense with him saying debut.....so there's still time for their obnoxiously long year between debut and on-sale date lol. I hope they trim that.....never have understood why they have such a long gap between those two dates.
-
Yes, and Daimler Truck also ownes 25%. I suspect they will aquire more of Archion going forward.
-
Around here it's a lot of Transit vans (with and without the box), some Rams, some Rivian vans.
-
Keep in mind that most Amazon delivery drivers are working for 3rd. party 'Delivery Service Providers', not Amazon. These DSP's are apt to drive anything from Amazon-branded vehicles to rental trucks to privately owned vehicles.
-
A lot of Toyota's 'fleet' sales are actually to leasing/rental companies, which is a market Toyota actively pursues. On average, fleet sales account for roughly 12% of their total U.S. sales, Ford around 17%. However, note that Toyota is #2 is sales in the U.S. and sold about 300,00 more vehicles than Ford did last year. The numbers work out to about 300,000 fleet sales for Toyota in 2025, 375,000 fleet sales for Ford. Interesting that while most of Toyota's fleet sales are lease and rental, they don't seem to have much effect on Toyota's resale values...
-
I see.....I can understand if they made it there, shipping it here. But I still don't think they'd do a one-off 2/3 door performance model if they don't make a 2/3 door volume regular trim model. I didn't say "high" volume. I said those performance versions of Mustang literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for the volume regular models. They're not making a GT500 only Mustang. Let's use Bronco as an example. Let's pretend they revived it with ONLY the 4-door model.....they didn't bring the 2 door back. I find it highly unlikely they would then one day decide to produce a Raptor-only 2 door model (no Big Bend, Badlands, etc versions) if they hadn't built the 2-door model to begin with. But if they have a 2-door model in the lineup (Big Bend, Badlands, etc), a 2-door Raptor is more realistic to create (and even then the math didn't work out because they haven't offered one).
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
In my area, I see a hodgepodge of Amazon vehicles-The Rivian EV truck to U-Haul rentals being pressed into temporary service. They seem to go back and forth between the Ford van (normally with a large box on the back, can't remember if they are Transits or Econolines) or Dodge vans for Amazon branded vehicles, if they aren't using the Rivian van. -
FWIW, Hino is no longer fully owned by Toyota....they reportedly still have a 25% stake, but it merged with Mitsubishi Fuso, with both part of a holding company called Archion.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
