-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
The Samsung batteries in the Escape PHEV have been a huge problem for Ford. Maybe Ford is saying goodbye to Samsung batteries.
-
The 2027 Bronco Sport order guide is already out and their are no power train changes.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Yes it got in 2025 I had the thought that the "Bronco" getting a new engine might be just the Bronco Sport with the hybrid 2L as in the outgoing Escape or Maverick. -
Is the Bronco on the updated 2.3EB that the Mustang has? I thought the Mustang got a dual injection setup for the 2.3EB.
-
Yes, Government vehicles are not dumped on the used market when they are 2 years old. Only problem with Government sales is they are usually low-bid with very small margins. Interesting how Toyota has never been much interested in fleet or commercial sales.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
What does he mean by that? That it will be shown off or in production? I think if your expecting to be able to buy one before next fall...I have a bridge I can sell you. Q1 auto show wise, you have the Silicone Valley and NYC shows, but I really doubt Ford will do it officially there-they will do their own thing and have preproduction ones at whatever show they pick I think Ford is just hedging its bets at this point with it. I can see a Lincoln coming sooner then that if the Ford model is well received and sells well for an EV. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
The biggest issue is creating institutional change in an organization-People are really resilient to change or just plan lazy. My mother in law worked in a school district for over 20 years and she said towards the end of her career, the new superintendents where recycling (unknowingly) the same goals that the superintendent two or three before them try to do. I see it at my job-there is a near constant change over of people in leadership positions at the command I support and my leadership is like WTF are you doing and your not doing this the right way. We have a role that is pretty vital to the US Navy to boot! -
I'm saying that whatever they do in Europe for this WRC car could be exported here as a low volume high performance model. If they decide to make a 2 door in Europe then new CAFE rules would allow it to be sold here without the big penalties of the past. As for whether they make a 2 door the only reason is if it works better for WRC. They made 3 and 5 door focus and fiesta for decades. And I don't consider 50K mustangs a year high volume. And they do export the high performance mustangs to Europe and elsewhere.
-
Sure....I'm just saying we'll have to be prepared for Fathom to siphon some Maverick sales.
-
Sure....I'm just saying Ford's been through this already like with Mulally - they got quality in a great spot, then he left and it went off the rails when processes set up were changed.
-
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
