-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Motorpsychology · Posted
Sahweet car! I had a used '82 Escort GL 5spd with a dlr installed popout sunroof. Blew out the frost plug heater, overheated cracked the head. Fun car while it lasted, and the little "perch" on the hatch created enough turbulence keep the rear window clean. -
By Motorpsychology · Posted
The other thing is the marketplace in general; do we want another small truck regardless of propulsion, or is sedan desire near the tipping point? If the Fathom has few takers, How fast can Ford bring out a sedan/coupe on the same innards? Call it the "League," another 19th century nautical measurement. -
Lol, it's nice to have more, but we can't really gain much knowledge from what they showed.
-
I went to Instagram and watched it....yeah, definitely an F-150. The steering wheel/interior photo is also from the F-150.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
There were some additional images, but it was an f-150 shape under the cover. -
I didn't see the original pictures you're talking about.
-
yeah when I made my initial post I didn’t realize the covered computer images were a F-150, I thought we were getting a real peak at the front grille. This is of course not the case.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
You can't force people to buy something they don't want either. I wouldn't mind getting an EV, but at the same time I don't want an Ikea style car that is simplified and has no soul to it (which I also get since EVs are fighting for every electron they can get for range, thus why they can be this way) I wouldn't mind a Mach E, but by the time in the market for another car, I don't expect it to be in production and it will need some major updating since it will be on the market for 8 years at that point. We also can't really use this year as a indication of EV sales either-lots of sales where pulled ahead with the elimination of EV credits from the federal government and state governments. I'm curious as to how well the Fathom and Slate do next year, I still think there is a lot of resistance from buyers with EVs and both may not resonate with buyers. If gas prices go back down to 3 bucks or less a gallon, there will be even less appeal from people who might be on the fence about it. Personally I'd be shocked if Ford can sell 100K Fathoms in 12 months. I think they might be able to hit 50K, given the current market conditions. -
They've put a lot of "lifestyle" images in their teases (remember the camo?). Just seems like more of the same. This doesn't really show us much of anything......the bump outs are clearly camo/added panels so not much to analyze with this, IMO. We've seen it has an upright rear window with a cab spoiler. I guess your point is more the side edges of the cab not being upright? That thing on top I think is just part of that orange something in the bed.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
