-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I use it almost daily... when I need to slow a bit, and not scare the driver behind me by tapping the brakes, and when coasting is going to get me too close to the car in front. In quick acceleration I wouldn't be able to truly max out the transmissions shifts, so just put it on S and let (I nicknamed her-Meth Addict), do her thing....
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
IMO sedans are being bought purely on price point, not want. -
Speaking of updates, I got all kinds of excited this morning when I saw there was an update to the 2027 F-150 Product Info Guide. Whatever they updated, I didn't spot it. This is sadly still our official look at the updated look of the 2027 F-150.
-
By Harley Lover · Posted
Well, the Tesla Cybertruck has proven that a certain percentage of the population is taste-challenged, so maybe this atrocity will have decent sales at the onset of availability before it slinks away to its grave. -
Love that suggestion! Maybe the first Lincoln UEV product should get the model name League. Fathom and Ford both start with the letter F, League and Lincoln with the letter L 😄
-
Fair point, although it's also a somewhat valid argument for letting the cars remember the dang mode you put them in, and having Eco and Sport modes actually adjust the function, rather than just dumbing or sharpening throttle timing and rev limits. 😁 Saw that bit about the paddle shifters. No surprise there. I have to wonder how many people actually use paddle shifters at all for anything other than trying it once, or every now and then pretending they're an F1 driver. Even the Mustang buyers I've had laugh at the idea of the (as the Top Gear/Grand Tour boys call them) flappy-paddle-shifters. If they're getting the automatic, they recognize the transmission is quicker and smarter than they are, and if they want to shift, they're getting the stick.
-
By Motorpsychology · Posted
Sahweet car! I had a used '82 Escort GL 5spd with a dlr installed popout sunroof. Blew out the frost plug heater, overheated cracked the head. Fun car while it lasted, and the little "perch" on the hatch created enough turbulence keep the rear window clean. -
By Motorpsychology · Posted
The other thing is the marketplace in general; do we want another small truck regardless of propulsion, or is sedan desire near the tipping point? If the Fathom has few takers, How fast can Ford bring out a sedan/coupe on the same innards? Call it the "League," another 19th century nautical measurement. -
Lol, it's nice to have more, but we can't really gain much knowledge from what they showed.
-
I went to Instagram and watched it....yeah, definitely an F-150. The steering wheel/interior photo is also from the F-150.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
