-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Dodge's buyer pool in particular is seemingly the least likely to consider an EV. Look at how Ram sales have spiked after they brought back the Hemi.
-
Eh.....I wouldn't go as far to lump this in with Cybertruck ugly-wise, but I understand your point. Interesting discussion points, though I only made it part way before moving on, as I felt I got the gist after a few minutes. I blame it on the current/recent trend of going back to the 80s look for vehicle styling. It looks old, and not in a 50s "that's cool" way.....it just looks old to me. I've said for a while that vehicles like the Ioniq5 with that heavy 80s look just have an old look to them, and won't age well, IMO. I think the only reason the Luce in particular will sell, is because of Ferrari's literal requirement to buy one in order to get some of the other models buyers actually want....
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://insideevs.com/news/811029/dodge-charger-daytona-ev-sales-q3-2026-us-crater/ Dodge’s Gas-Powered Charger Is Outselling the EV Version 15 to 1 -
As a Mustang driver, I use the paddle shifters every time I drive the car.
-
Isn't it basically grille inserts, 3.0 and a few new "base" options for certain trim levels?
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Saw this video a couple weeks ago, makes some really good points, but can medander around -
I use it almost daily... when I need to slow a bit, and not scare the driver behind me by tapping the brakes, and when coasting is going to get me too close to the car in front. In quick acceleration I wouldn't be able to truly max out the transmissions shifts, so just put it on S and let (I nicknamed her-Meth Addict), do her thing....
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
IMO sedans are being bought purely on price point, not want. -
Speaking of updates, I got all kinds of excited this morning when I saw there was an update to the 2027 F-150 Product Info Guide. Whatever they updated, I didn't spot it. This is sadly still our official look at the updated look of the 2027 F-150.
-
By Harley Lover · Posted
Well, the Tesla Cybertruck has proven that a certain percentage of the population is taste-challenged, so maybe this atrocity will have decent sales at the onset of availability before it slinks away to its grave.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
