-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Not sure what he means by affordable. Affordable to me would be include Escape (UEV) and and the Fathom. Not sure about Ranger and Mustang fitting that category. Already have the Maverick for affordable truck.
-
By The Handler · Posted
Algorithmic social media has contributed to a lot of the pervasive negativity in today's society. I use forums and old media as much as I can to stay away from it all. -
The rear doors are strange too. They look like normal doors from the outside, but the opening to get into the backseats is actually much smaller than the door itself. It appears possibly 1/3 smaller than the door itself. Here it is from the inside.
-
By The Handler · Posted
The return of ugly 80s trends have also spilled into Gen Z male fashion and grooming as well. I never in my wildest dreams thought 80s mullets and mustaches would ever make a comeback. lol -
Whoops, I was thinking EVs.....
-
I did see one snippet of a video where a chick got into the back and I thought the same that it looked cramped. Couple that with the gunslit windows and that center spine, and it makes it not feel very roomy. I actually don't mind the use of cloth that we're seeing now as accents - but they have to be a high quality cloth. I otherwise agree about the minimalist look.....there's just something missing in this application.
-
By BoomerSooner · Posted
I love the Ranger replacement idea. There is so much more they can do with the body and interior. Genuinely interested to see that. -
UEV truck and cuv Mustang sedan and cuv New Escape Ranger replacement
-
Go back and you’ll see Ford’s shifting opinion on buyer wants and needs regarding BEVs vs some degree of hybriding, HEV, PHEV or EREV. At first Ford was sure that its EV strategy was sound, Lightning, Mach E and the three row BEV was in the pipeline. Then things started going off plan as projected sales didn’t eventuate, the three row was killed off, then Mach E and Lightning expectation wound back, then Lightning stopped but don’t worry, Ford has a plan B in place that will be a home run and now Ford is looking at replacing Lightning with EREV….. The journey Ford has been with electrification is heavily driven by top down directions, I think it’s been a slow realisation that Bill Ford’s aspirations with full electrification are just unworkable and some sort of suite of vehicles in between is needed - back to what buyers actually want…… So yeah, I expect Ford will keep shifting the goal post until it has a vehicle plan that works ( enough buyers)
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
