-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I also think the last gen was being sold to people who had terrible credit scores too -
sub $35k starting price is my guess.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Generally anything under 40K is affordable since the average price of a new vehicle is 50k or more -
Me too and I'll be watching this one very close! I traded in my 2020 Ranger for a 2026 and by the time an F-100 hybrid is past the teething issues I will be ready to trade for it.
-
That is not saying much... From Brave AI "The gas-powered Charger is currently outselling the EV version by a ratio of nearly 15 to 1. Despite this resurgence, the Charger remains America's slowest-selling new car, with a 385-day supply of inventory, indicating that while gas interest is high, overall volume remains a fraction of the model's historical highs. "
-
By The Handler · Posted
It's a Crown Victoria. -
Yep, it's just weird that we've been ordering 27's for quite a while now and still can't tell people what their truck will actually look like. There's a bunch of stuff moving around in packages, just like every model, but visually, we just don't know.
-
Not sure what he means by affordable. Affordable to me would be include Escape (UEV) and and the Fathom. Not sure about Ranger and Mustang fitting that category. Already have the Maverick for affordable truck.
-
By The Handler · Posted
Algorithmic social media has contributed to a lot of the pervasive negativity in today's society. I use forums and old media as much as I can to stay away from it all.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
