-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I didn't know what a composite slide in camper was. I read up on it. Thanks for educating me.
-
2026 Ranger starting price (2wd) is 33,550 which falls into the affordable category. But it goes up fast from there.
-
Nice! It is the 2.0 Ecoboost with an the HF55 eCVT, right? Please keep us posted on your fuel economy results.
-
I can understand the EV version being a flop, but only 8,000 of the ICE version have been sold so far this year. Not good.
-
with a 26 Black Label hybrid. Whisper Blue/Cashmere jet pkg. It's super loaded and super comfy.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I also think the last gen was being sold to people who had terrible credit scores too -
sub $35k starting price is my guess.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Generally anything under 40K is affordable since the average price of a new vehicle is 50k or more
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
