-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Yea, exactly. While the sedan category had a slight uptick among new vehicle registrations in Q2 2026 compared to Q2 2025, the trend over the past five years is clear: CUV/SUV increasingly dominate, because well they provide more utility to consumers than sedans. 😀 For Lincoln, a high performance sedan ain't happenin'. Neither is resurrection of body-on-frame Town Car. So the big shots at Ford should focus on refreshed Gator and on new UEV based utilities for the Lincoln product lineup over the next 5 years. Assuming of course the big shots actually want the Lincoln brand to succeed.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I dunno I'm old and get most of my news info (world events) off IG and it doesn't have nearly as much bias in it as evening news does. I also think that people often group people together (i.e. 20 somethings being uninformed etc) way too easily when the real fact is that some of them are actually aware of the bullshit that is being fed...I just think people are overwhelmed or just don't care because they have other things going on that are more important to them. -
Mostly what I see around here are the Rivian (I think) vans, but that’s probably just because those goofy-looking things stand out more and the ubiquitous Transits and Sprinters have faded into background noise. A couple of years ago, they were using a hodge-podge of whatever they could get—lots of Transits and Sprinters, with a few Ram Whatever-they-ares, and even Chebbie van box truck rentals. Back then they had so many vans that they were using the parking lot of a former Chebbie dealership as overflow, and you just about couldn’t get to a gas pump at the QT near my office at Amazon shift changes because their rag-tag fleet was lined up for fuel.
-
Otherwise known as echo chambers full of confirmation bias and fake news. The problem is you ask teens and 20 somethings where they get news they say tik tok. Not that mainstream media isn't biased and wrong a lot but it beats the hell out of tik tok and Instagram. Combine that with not teaching relevant history in school and they have no context of actual communism, socialism, racism, fascists and genocide nor do they understand the history of the middle east. So frustrating.
-
The only reason I was leaning towards $35k instead of $40k is I'm anticipating a lot of cost reductions on the new model. But obviously the bulk of sales would be well over $40K like the coupe
-
Maybe but I think F100 is it. I don't think you could go much smaller and keep the towing and payload capacity and bed/box options. And it might encroach on Maverick.
-
Early observations: It really is gorgeous. They nailed the design inside and out and the black label interior is top notch. I actually like this design a little better than the 27 plus we both like whisper blue better than the 27 blue which is a bit darker. It is quite a bit larger than previous model. Feels as big as an Aviator inside (without the 3rd row). Seats were the main reason we upgraded for road trips and they are significantly more comfortable and the cooling function actually works. On the 16 and 22 you couldn't tell it was on. The wraparound dash display is awesome - simple to manage and not distracting at all. Looking forward to bluecruise. Digital scents and the rejuvenate function are really cool. Probably won't use it much. The 28 speaker Revel system sounds great. Pretty much an upgrade in every facet - bigger, better looking, more comfy, more tech, more power and better mpg. And it still fits easily in the garage. More importantly Mama is happy! And we got 0% financing so my financial advisor will be happy leaving that money invested.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Get off my lawn! Yes your right, but it also helps that you don't "engage" with it either. I get random posts sometimes in my newsfeed that are basically rage bait and I'm like nope and block the accounts or say I'm not interested. One of my friends is sucked into it to a point. But yes there is this persuasive doom loop with social media (yes forums are social media too) that is permeating through society (or at least seems like it)....not say everything is honky dory either, but generally the levels it is at is not healthy for anyone either. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Fashion is cyclical
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
