-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Yeah I just saw this and this is why the "just in time" parts supply method isn't working! I also saw a big recall on Transits. Ford can NOT afFORD these supply shortages and recalls on their bread and butter vehicles! And as the article says, Hyundai/Kia is poised to surpass Ford this quarter. Funny thing is Ford had I believe a 33% stake in Hyundai way back when. Another sell-off that backfired! Meanwhile Tesla is going full-tilt into class 8 electric truck tractors. Like I said somewhere in here a couple years ago, a GM bigwig in Automotive News ten years ago said you won't recognize the automotive landscape in 10 years. Boy was he right!
-
Hi everyone, I am looking for a PDF copy of the 2016 Lincoln MKC Dealer Order Guide to check some original factory options and package details. Since it's an older model year, most of the old links online are no longer active. If anyone has an archived copy saved on their drive and wouldn't mind sharing or attaching it here, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
-
By ice-capades · Posted
The updated version (09/15/2026) of the 2027 F-150 Order Guide has been added to the Dealer Order Guides section. Thanks @abc26 -
I was thinking something more like the Lincoln Nautilus power train: “310 combined horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque, 2.0L turbocharged I-4 engine paired with a 100-kW electric motor, standard All-Wheel Drive, Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission, EPA-estimated 30 mpg city / 31 mpg highway” That’s not amazing MPGs but it is decent. It uses the HF55 eCVT.
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
Right there with you! I got almost 20 on a recent 220 mile round trip highway run. I filled up and had 345 miles to E (it's usually at 300 after a fill-up), and I was amazed lol. -
Many of Mustang’s international sales are to countries aligned with European Standards and emission legislation. Already seeing capacity and emissions penalties directed at the V8 Mustang and definitely passed onto buyers. Who knows how long it remains economically viable but my guess is by the end of 2028, Ford will pull the plug on V8 international sales.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
nah just a Big Bend on 32s LOL I might upgrade to 33 when I need tires in a year or two. The problem is that it doesn't go up on the highway at all either. I seem to be permanently stuck on 20-21 MPG -
Do you have Sasquatch or no? I don't get anywhere near 20 around town.....maybe 19 on the highway.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I know, I'm saying you're thinking of utilities, I'm thinking of car form factors. A super small hatchback or something doesn't make much sense. But a focus sized batch or maybe slightly bigger could have a market if priced well. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
My guess is the mustang cuv is gonna be basically identical to the mach-e in size and design. But with ICE powertrains. Probably some EBS, maybe a 5.0 if they really wanna go for the performance angle.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
