-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'd be shocked if the Mustang Sedan MSRP would be any lower then $39999. I'm thinking it would be a bit more luxurious than entry level Mustang Ecoboost is, but I haven't been in a Mustang in ages, so maybe the interior is nicer then I think it is. I'm thinking it would be more like Ford's version of a Panamerica, but without its price tag. If the Mustang ecoboost is roughy $33K, they can make the sedan nicer for a bit more $$$ I did some playing with the build and price and you can get a decently equipped (well stuff I'd like in mine) Ecoboost Mustang for $46K, so maybe the Sedan pricing will only carry a 3-4K upcharge over the coupe. -
Yep. Noticeably peppier than the std 2.0L. EPA is 30 mpg.
-
I started to say $40k but both mustang and ranger are below $35 todayand these new vehicles are supposed to be cheaper.
-
They only count starting price even if that ends up being 10% of sales.
-
I didn't know what a composite slide in camper was. I read up on it. Thanks for educating me.
-
2026 Ranger starting price (2wd) is 33,550 which falls into the affordable category. But it goes up fast from there.
-
Nice! It is the 2.0 Ecoboost with an the HF55 eCVT, right? Please keep us posted on your fuel economy results.
-
I can understand the EV version being a flop, but only 8,000 of the ICE version have been sold so far this year. Not good.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
