-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
That is not saying much... From Brave AI "The gas-powered Charger is currently outselling the EV version by a ratio of nearly 15 to 1. Despite this resurgence, the Charger remains America's slowest-selling new car, with a 385-day supply of inventory, indicating that while gas interest is high, overall volume remains a fraction of the model's historical highs. "
-
By The Handler · Posted
It's a Crown Victoria. -
Yep, it's just weird that we've been ordering 27's for quite a while now and still can't tell people what their truck will actually look like. There's a bunch of stuff moving around in packages, just like every model, but visually, we just don't know.
-
Not sure what he means by affordable. Affordable to me would be include Escape (UEV) and and the Fathom. Not sure about Ranger and Mustang fitting that category. Already have the Maverick for affordable truck.
-
By The Handler · Posted
Algorithmic social media has contributed to a lot of the pervasive negativity in today's society. I use forums and old media as much as I can to stay away from it all. -
The rear doors are strange too. They look like normal doors from the outside, but the opening to get into the backseats is actually much smaller than the door itself. It appears possibly 1/3 smaller than the door itself. Here it is from the inside.
-
By The Handler · Posted
The return of ugly 80s trends have also spilled into Gen Z male fashion and grooming as well. I never in my wildest dreams thought 80s mullets and mustaches would ever make a comeback. lol -
Whoops, I was thinking EVs.....
-
I did see one snippet of a video where a chick got into the back and I thought the same that it looked cramped. Couple that with the gunslit windows and that center spine, and it makes it not feel very roomy. I actually don't mind the use of cloth that we're seeing now as accents - but they have to be a high quality cloth. I otherwise agree about the minimalist look.....there's just something missing in this application.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
