REVEALED!!!!

Fords#1Fan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be counting the day's for the new Mach. I think this new Mustang will look even better with a Mach package than the '03-'04 Mach's did. That new hood is ready for a shaker. I just hope the rear end looks better in person.
I'm guessing that the Mach will get a different hood to better compliment the shaker along with louvers for all windows, side scoops, and of course it's own distinctive rims. I'm stumped as to what they will do with it engine wise. Maybe variable cam timing and direct injection upgrades for the 5.0L?

In any case. All hail the baddest musclecar of the new millennium :bowdown:

No.

My issues with the current Mustang's suspension are the overly soft springs and all season tires from the factory. Otherwise the car works for me.

Those all season tires are great if your car is a daily driver like mine. I wouldn't mind high performance tires if I had it as a weekend only car...maybe in a couple years!

so i guess im a troll now that im pissed that one of my most favorite cars is going to get whopped by a god damn Camaro for the what time?

its time for the Mustang to step up and dig the hole for the Camaro again....i could careless what exterior crap they did....the 05 was fine

they could have gotten 330hp, i would have accepted that

Buy a shelby and quit crying!!!

Those all season tires are great if your car is a daily driver like mine. I wouldn't mind high performance tires if I had it as a weekend only car...maybe in a couple years!

Mehh, I guess if you have to deal with snow and such I can see where you are coming from, that and the short life span that most summer tires are known for. Still I'd like to see a more aggressive tire package for the Mustang, and from what I've read it appears that Ford will offer it.

Thanks for the much better pictures, they do look better then the horrible ones from the Ford site (not to mention the horrible computer renditions).

The rear quarters really make this car look tough. The rear end looks like something off of an Acura though. Not sold on it, but liking it better then last night.

Edited by Intrepidatious

No.

My issues with the current Mustang's suspension are the overly soft springs and all season tires from the factory. Otherwise the car works for me.

springs are fine. I put tokico hp struts and shocks on my 06 gt and what a world of difference in ride and handling definitely recommend them. also keeps the stock ride height.

My observations:

Interior

Plus:

Home run! Looks like they covered all the bases where the 05-09 lacked.

Minus:

0 that I can see.

Exterior

Plus:

Hip, HIPs Horray! :happy feet:

Sequential tail lights (but I guess we won't be seeing a Cougar anytime soon :rant: )

Minus:

Why is the "C" scoop disappearing yet again (ala 71-73 and 79-93) Not good IMHO (also not part of the monthly reveal....telling?) My biggest gripe...see photoshop http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...mp;#entry428759!

A shaker on top of the new stepped hood won't work (IMHO)

The rest is OK, but not better than the 05-09. It's like the 58 Chevy vs the 57 Chevy. New is not always better.

Suspension:

Plus It's smoother and handles better.

Minus Where's the IRS? It's 2010....marketing research must have worked overtime to rationalize NOT having IRS.

Engine

Plus

5% increase?????

Minus

4.0 has got to go. 5.0 has to get here ASAP.

Conclusion:

If I was going to buy one I wait till the new powertrains arrive....and add a C scoop :stop:

Great job by Ford,it is the best looking mustang ever inside and out.

Took all the best elements from 1968 and 1969 and put them together

in a well proportioned,cohesive,taut,aggresive modern interpretation.

Would like to hear more details on any suspension chassis tweaks,

yeah the powertrain is not where it could or debatedly should be(it still

will be a quick mother)but I have had time to digest that as I have

known since last years dealer meeting that the major engine improvements

are for 2011.From pictures on Left Lane news it looks like the rockers light up

the word mustang,real cool!

You don't think that with two Boss engines debuting next year, that a limited edition Boss Mustang doesn't make sense this year? Sorry, I gotta side with the Boss this year, and the Mach down the road.

Boss would be great....Mach has already been done...be different....and ORANGE

Edited by Deanh