What Will Ford Reveal at Detroit Auto Show?

Hmmm, not much left, is there? Mustang, and all three triplets revealed at L.A. plus new Sport and Hybrid models. Ford blew its wad at this show. Now with Mitsubishi and shocking Nissan withdrawl at Detroit, looks like very weak show. Can't believe Nissan ducked out. Nissan has major research site here and fair number of Nissan Dealers in Metro Detroit. They must be pissed.

Detroit is looking like show to miss this coming year. Am I missing something? Ford has no more reveals coming anytime soon. Fiesta was shown at last years show. Only reveal remaining would be MKT, and I don't know if that is confirmed for Detroit.

Maybe Ford will reveal European Focus or some other European car slated for the States? Detroit needs some buzz and so far doesn't look good at all.

Hmmm, not much left, is there? Mustang, and all three triplets revealed at L.A. plus new Sport and Hybrid models. Ford blew its wad at this show. Now with Mitsubishi and shocking Nissan withdrawl at Detroit, looks like very weak show. Can't believe Nissan ducked out. Nissan has major research site here and fair number of Nissan Dealers in Metro Detroit. They must be pissed.

Detroit is looking like show to miss this coming year. Am I missing something? Ford has no more reveals coming anytime soon. Fiesta was shown at last years show. Only reveal remaining would be MKT, and I don't know if that is confirmed for Detroit.

Maybe Ford will reveal European Focus or some other European car slated for the States? Detroit needs some buzz and so far doesn't look good at all.

Taurus?

Yeah, along with those listed above there's:

production US Fiesta

Fields said something special Mustang-oriented was in line to be debuted at Detroit in the LA debut ceremony.

I can say for certain I will be going to the Detroit show this year, and keep in mind I haven't been there for 10 years. I'm so excited about what Ford is doing right now! Can't wait to see the new Mustang, Fusion, and (hopefully) Taurus in person. Also this Edge update sounds interesting, I hadn't heard of that elsewhere. Ford is on a roll right now and it feels good to say so.