2013 Ford Fusion Motor Trend Cover

Just because they get one thing right doesn't mean that Motor Trend is "good". Even a broken clock is right twice a day, which is more often than Motor Trend.

Does MT like the Edge/MKX and Explorer yet? Since the 2013 Fusion isn't out yet, I know I will cringe before reading MT's first full review of it this coming late Fall/Winter season. I swear MT reviewers start a Ford road test in a bad mood before they ever turn the key or push the button.

I got my issue of Motor Trend today in the mail. Look what's on the cover! I think it's been awhile since I've seen a Ford on the cover that wasn't a Mustang.

Fusion+Motor+Trend+Cover.jpg

You've got the holding a magazine with one hand technique down cold. Must have lots of practice. :happy feet:

I'm surprised they aren't bitching about the car and saying Ford didn't tell them it was a pre production car.confused.gif

You know they are just going to put it in an 8 car comparison test and rank it near the bottom for some asinine reason like they always do. (Like the test of the Boss to the Zl1 instead of Shelby and ZL1)

I love this on the cover:

"ZL1 TELLS BOSS: SHOVE IT"

They are being compared why??? :banghead:

Because it's another example of how Ford sucks at life? Everybody at Motor Trend likes those.

You've got the holding a magazine with one hand technique down cold. Must have lots of practice. :happy feet:

I'm actually propping it up on my iMac. My generation is unfamiliar with your innuendo ;)

And I'm sure Motor Trend is grooming Ford for a nice COTY sponsorship.

Edited by BORG
  • Like 2