2018 Escape

Start of production is listed as beginning August 28.

In the 2018 order guide the only Sport item mentioned is a optional package offered on the SE trim.

SE Sport Appearance Package
19” Ebony Black-Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels (235/45R19 All-Season (A/S) BSW Tires)
Beltline Molding – Black
Front Fender – Black
Headlamps – Halogen Projector with Black Bezels and LED Signature Lighting (LED Signature Lighting (non-configurable) replaces the standard Configurable Daytime Running Lamps (DRL))
Leather-Wrapped Gear Shift Knob
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
LED Taillamps with Black Bezel
Mirrors, Sideview – Gloss Black-Painted Caps
Paddle Shifters
Partial Leather-Trimmed Sport Seat
Skid Plates – Front and Rear, Gloss Black-Painted
Upper Grille – Gloss Black-Painted Bars and Plinth

Pretty sure Blue Jeans is being phased out

And Grabber Blue only makes an appearance on the Mustang every few years.

Yeah, it does seem like this new "Blue" color is replacing Blue Jeans.

I know, I was just stating how many different blues they have off the top of my head.

• Like 1

Yeah, it does seem like this new "Blue" color is replacing Blue Jeans.

I know, I was just stating how many different blues they have off the top of my head.

That was kind of my point. They have several different blues now. And this new one is just called "blue". What does it really look like? If it's really close to blue jeans, I'd like it. I have no idea what cinnamon glaze looks like. Edited by CurtisH

That was kind of my point. They have several different blues now. And this new one is just called "blue". What does it really look like? If it's really close to blue jeans, I'd like it. I have no idea what cinnamon glaze looks like.

According to the little digital swatch on the build and price, it seems like "Blue" is similar to Blue Jeans, but maybe a tad more toward Lightning Blue than Blue Jeans was.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks 2B2. You don't happen to have an example of cinnamon glaze, do you?

not sure if this page is or not - doesn't look exactly like BurgundyVelvet or RaceRed (which are ALSO offered = 3 'reds'?!?) to me ...they also have another pic that must be FT Blue, looking different.

Otherwise, just the (rather useless) "swatches" in the fleet preview Pdf

I thought that was Lincoln exclusive color? If not I want it on my Bronco!

afaik codenumbers don't lie (& I like #FT too ...at least in pix - reminds me of 1979 Lincoln Mark V Givenchy Crystal Blue pic Linkdrool2.gif )

so

-- Rhapsody Blue #N5

-- [bL] Chroma Crystal Blue #EB (the quite light blue of the autoshow)

are Lincoln only ... so far

not sure if this page is or not - doesn't look exactly like BurgundyVelvet or RaceRed (which are ALSO offered = 3 'reds'?!?) to me ...they also have another pic that must be FT Blue, looking different.

Otherwise, just the (rather useless) "swatches" in the fleet preview Pdf

afaik codenumbers don't lie (& I like #FT too ...at least in pix - reminds me of 1979 Lincoln Mark V Givenchy Crystal Blue pic Linkdrool2.gif )

so

-- Rhapsody Blue #N5

-- [bL] Chroma Crystal Blue #EB (the quite light blue of the autoshow)

are Lincoln only ... so far

If that's what cinnamon glaze looks like, I don't think I'd be interested. The FT Blue sounds like it would look good. Thanks.

Agreed, I think it was eliminated (along with Kona Blue) with the tsunami in Japan

It was removed from the '15 to '16 model year. From my understanding it was an expensive paint. Lincoln needs a color similar to it asap as well, flat fleet back just doesn't cut it.

It was removed from the '15 to '16 model year. From my understanding it was an expensive paint. Lincoln needs a color similar to it asap as well, flat fleet back just doesn't cut it.

Agreed! I love the metallic black and likely would have gone that route on my truck, but won't own a non-metallic black vehicle.

If that was the case, Ruby Red would have been eliminated also...well it replaced Candy Red, but they where almost identical colors.