2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Got my Friday night push email, ugh!

Confirmation on July 13th, first build week was 2/21

first push to 2/28, then 3/7, then 3/14, then 3/21 and for now it's 3/28!

I wont see this thing till frickin May!!!! My patience is JUST starting to run a little thin!!

Just sayin..... 

26 minutes ago, F250less said:

I wont see this thing till frickin May!!!! My patience is JUST starting to run a little thin!!

Just sayin..... 

Hang in there, mine was ordered July 21st. Just picked it up March 7th. Long wait but I have to say it was worth the wait. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sox3 said:

Hang in there, mine was ordered July 21st. Just picked it up March 7th. Long wait but I have to say it was worth the wait. 

50 minutes ago, F250less said:

Just sayin..... 

I ordered Aug 24, and I'm on the verge of cancelling. But supposedly it's getting built Tuesday the 15th. Not sure if I got pushed back or not bc my dealer is not forthcoming with info and I can't ask cyber until Wednesday. Hopefully I get news that it is was built on Tuesday.  

*just got an email from the dealer, said no changes so looks like 3/15 will finally be the day.

Edited by HarryTaint

15 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

I ordered Aug 24, and I'm on the verge of cancelling. But supposedly it's getting built Tuesday the 15th. Not sure if I got pushed back or not bc my dealer sucks and I can't ask cyber until Wednesday. Hopefully I get news that it is was built on Tuesday.  

I think you’ll be alright…most of the build days seem to have been scaled back to accommodate the reduction in shifts…if they’re back to full work days plus OT they should catch up with what they missed last week one would think

17 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

I ordered Aug 24, and I'm on the verge of cancelling. But supposedly it's getting built Tuesday the 15th. Not sure if I got pushed back or not bc my dealer sucks and I can't ask cyber until Wednesday. Hopefully I get news that it is was built on Tuesday.  

Good luck!

15 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

I think you’ll be alright…most of the build days seem to have been scaled back to accommodate the reduction in shifts…if they’re back to full work days plus OT they should catch up with what they missed last week one would think

I really hope you are correct!

5 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

The only email I have received on a Thursday from Ford was my original production date. Every production email since has been on a Friday. 

Of the 4 push emails I've gotten, 2 on a Friday, 1 on a Monday and 1 was on a Thursday?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, yorid said:

Yep. And then when I try to look up my truck it just gets dumped back on the entry page. Is this the same for everyone?

1 hour ago, HarryTaint said:

Tracker site worked for me. I was told by ford marketing that it works best in chrome. I've used safari, chrome, & internet explorer with no issues, but who knows. 

I get my vin and order number populates but when I click to submit it just displays the entry page again with no errors or anything. 

15 minutes ago, CBears said:

I get my vin and order number populates but when I click to submit it just displays the entry page again with no errors or anything. 

I just tried with firefox and it worked.

On another note I just checked with my salesman and he said that I'm still on tract for the week of the 21st but I haven't gone into

production yet on the tracker

I am still waiting for an email or other notification that my build is scheduled for production.

Order Date: 10/25/2021

Accepted by Ford: 10/25/2021

Build: 2022 F-350 Platinum CCLB SRW, 6.7 PSD, 3.31 E-locker, FX Package, 5th Wheel Prep, Spray-in Bedliner, Power Moonroof, Retractable Tonneau Cover

Dealer did ask if I wanted to delete some of the constraints a few weeks ago.......

I declined because this is the Last Truck I buy and I need/want the 5th Wheel Prep, and other goodies. (Hard if not impossible to add on later without paying much more than x-Plan pricing for those items)

Called Ford Marketing last Thursday and also spoke with my Dealer....Same result.....No Change in Status....Still "Unscheduled Clean"

I've been at Priority 2 for the past 2 months.

No idea if I'll See this Truck before the end of summer. 

It's been 19 Weeks (138 Days) and still counting

I do have a question for those the have already received their trucks......Upon pick-up from Dealer.....Were all of the Fluids topped Off?

(ie) Full Tank of Fuel? 34gals for SB or 48gals for LB?     Full Tank of DEF? etc

Edited by Havasu Guy
Additional Questions

Recently ordered a 2022 F250 King Ranch, dealer notes there is a possibility of scheduling for April, however I know it may lead to dates being pushed back but one can only hope! I will not be cancelling the order regardless, we have already discussed if the order doesn’t come in by the time I need it I will look at a temporary truck to use until order comes in. So extremely excited! 

- Ordered on February 9, 2022

46797B6A-C508-4070-AE74-3209BBAF6569.jpeg

D1DD9B5A-7C7A-414E-8E3B-114632756D91.jpeg

Edited by Alex Kreh

3 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I do have a question for those the have already received their trucks......Upon pick-up from Dealer.....Were all of the Fluids topped Off?

(ie) Full Tank of Fuel? 34gals for SB or 48gals for LB?     Full Tank of DEF? etc

Yep.  All were full.  Picked up the truck March 3.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex Kreh said:

Recently ordered a 2022 F250 King Ranch, dealer notes there is a possibility of scheduling for April, however I know it may lead to dates being pushed back but one can only hope! I will not be cancelling the order regardless, we have already discussed if the order doesn’t come in by the time I need it I will look at a temporary truck to use until order comes in. So extremely excited! 

Hello Alex, I have almost the exact same build except I ordered an F350 CCSB 160" wheelbase, vinyl flooring, console safe, 11,400 GVWR, Heavy Front Suspension, PTO Provisions, 3.55 axle ratio, maybe one or two other little differences but I dropped the spray in bed liner, Adaptive Steering and 5th wheel prep and I didn't look back.  I can get the spray in bed liner at local LineX dealer, I can install the 5th wheel prep myself and the adaptive steering is not critical I hope but my 2017 Platinum has it so I hope I won't be disappointed, but I see it's a rare option anyhow.  I ordered on Dec, 7th before the base price went up $1295, mine is scheduled to be built on week of 3/21 and I've had 5 schedule bumps totaling 6 weeks.  Good luck...BTW, the pictures on Ford's site of Antimatter Blue are no where close to how beautiful it looks in real life, the color on their site is not even close, might even be Blue Jeans color they discontinued.

787Toolman

15 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Hello Alex, I have almost the exact same build except I ordered an F350 CCSB 160" wheelbase, vinyl flooring, console safe, 11,400 GVWR, Heavy Front Suspension, PTO Provisions, 3.55 axle ratio, maybe one or two other little differences but I dropped the spray in bed liner, Adaptive Steering and 5th wheel prep and I didn't look back.  I can get the spray in bed liner at local LineX dealer, I can install the 5th wheel prep myself and the adaptive steering is not critical I hope but my 2017 Platinum has it so I hope I won't be disappointed, but I see it's a rare option anyhow.  I ordered on Dec, 7th before the base price went up $1295, mine is scheduled to be built on week of 3/21 and I've had 5 schedule bumps totaling 6 weeks.  Good luck...BTW, the pictures on Ford's site of Antimatter Blue are no where close to how beautiful it looks in real life, the color on their site is not even close, might even be Blue Jeans color they discontinued.

787Toolman

Hello! Yes so I actually spoke with my dealer who noted the lineX and 5th wheel as high commodity. He ensured we would do the lineX locally immediately following delivery as they can get done in a day! He informed me it would cost extra but an extra 200$ won’t make a huge difference at this point haha! I also made sure if I needed the 5th wheel I can do it myself but I don’t necessarily need it now. My work requires me to have a new vehicle at least every 5 years and I may cycle out every 3 so if I want a 5th wheel I always figured I could get it on the next one. I did option on the adaptive cruise when I went back recently. Had some confusion between the dealer and myself. I agree that although I don’t think it’s always applicable I do have times where I would like to have it, I.e., following someone on a long trip. As far as I was informed the adaptive steering will not affect lead times as of now. And yes I agree, the online pictures look nothing close to the color and I love the antimatter. My current f150 is the blue jeans and the antimatter is much cooler. I’ve included an antimatter mustang I saw at the dealership the other day below! Good luck to you as well!

9DEE639B-CEDA-457C-9E14-164162C897DD.jpeg

4 hours ago, Alex Kreh said:

Just ordered and dealer said you might be scheduled in April?  Wow!  Ordered KR in August and still hasn’t been scheduled.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Denao_53 said:

Just ordered and dealer said you might be scheduled in April?  Wow!  Ordered KR in August and still hasn’t been scheduled.

I was surprised as well! I’m hoping I hit it at the right time. He explained to me how the process works for dealers and it was very interesting. Basically, before all of these supply chain issues dealers would get an allocation, so say a dealer gets 15 trucks allocated to be delivered and sold off the lot for march. We’ll when a customer would place an order it would add a spot to that allocation, so the dealer would still get 15 lot trucks, AS WELL AS the customer order truck. However, now if a dealer gets 15 trucks allocated and a customer comes to order one, that order will take up an allocation spot. Meaning they would then get 14 trucks to sell off the lot and the order would count for the 15th. This is why we are seeing empty lots everywhere. However, what he has told me is that their dealership is allocated for 4 superduty trucks in April and due to myself not ordering any high commodity items, I should be grabbed for one of those spots. This is all speculation, however I trust they know how it works and have seen how it works over the past months and I’m hoping they are right! I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard anything! Maybe check if you have high commodity items on your order, your dealer should be able to see! 

• Like 2

F250less - hey don’t cancel - I got lucky and bought one that another guy gave up on (I ordered December 1st and was pending a VIN) and scored a 6.7 F250 platinum Tremor, loaded with everything but the 5th wheel prep.  I love this truck and chopping at the bit for the weather to get better to pull my trailer.  Fuel is 16 to 17 city and over 21 highway.  That 6.7 picks up and goes.  The AS handles like a champ, making low speed maneuvers a breeze.  The 12” info screen is quick and makes for easy use of the many apps.  In fact, I like it so much it even takes the bite out of dealer turning down my x plan.  So, hang in there - it’s well worth the wait!

Edited by Capt Dave 778
Added word “that.”