The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Via one of the Facebook groups I'm in, it looks like the majority of scheduled trucks today are Lariats and XLT's. Haven't seen one person with KR or Platinum mention a schedule date. Not saying there hasn't been any, just none that I have seen reported.

Posted (edited)

When scheduling, does Ford select a date range to schedule, i.e. all orders in Great Lakes Region up to November 5th? I'm being told that I'm probably not going to be scheduled because the region I'm in (GL) is only scheduling those vehicles up to November 5th. Ordered 9 Dec 2021.

Edited by FourCrazies

44 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

Got double scheduled this morning. Original order went in on 12/27, 250 CCSB 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4 with BAP and UTT. Was going to drop BAP and add SAP/LEDs a few weeks back but didn't want to lose my pricing incase it actually got picked up. So had another order with those options instead put in two weeks ago and received 2 emails this morning 20 mins apart that both have been scheduled. 

What state did you order in?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

When scheduling, does Ford select a date range to schedule, i.e. all orders in Great Lakes Region up to November 5th? I'm being told that I'm probably not going to be scheduled because the region I'm in (GL) is only scheduling those vehicles up to November 5th. 

Emailed my dealer yesterday. I am 41st out of 65 unscheduled orders they have in. He further said they haven't scheduled any Super Duties in 3 or 4 weeks. And that at this point he can't even guarantee that it'll get built as a 2022 model.

And then I read the post above. I'm in Western NY. Great Lakes county for sure. I hope the above isn't true. I agreed to buy a truck at the 2022 price and now maybe they can't/won't be able to build it and I'll have to reorder and pay more.  That will suck. I mean if I can't have the truck to use before August I may as well wait for a 2023 MY with whatever updates the expected refresh brings, but I still gotta eat the price increase. That's bullspit!

Edited by tjm73

46 minutes ago, PDT818 said:

Via one of the Facebook groups I'm in, it looks like the majority of scheduled trucks today are Lariats and XLT's. Haven't seen one person with KR or Platinum mention a schedule date. Not saying there hasn't been any, just none that I have seen reported.

My F250 XL was scheduled today. Seems there was a lot more scheduled today than the normal week, hopefully that doesn't mean there will be mass date push backs too...

Finally received my production date of April 18th. Ordered F250 7.3 Lariat on September 9th. In time for summer camping here in Wyoming!

Posted (edited)

Ordered 11/20 (priority 19) and got the schedule for production (4/25) today.
Lariat Ultimate, CCSB, 6.7, 3.55 electric locking, FX4, sport appearance, rapid heat, adaptive cruise, High capacity tow package, fifth wheel prep, F&R wheel liners, Upfitters, Quad beam, rain sensing wipers, block heater 20" wheels.

Edited by 1972Mach1

Tracker shows in production now and window sticker available. Hoping not to get bumped. Have a build day for the 25th. Too bad rates are creeping up. Starting to see a glimmer of light. Also shows itll be shipped convoy. Maybe faster than rail. We’ll see! 

Is Thursday the only day super duty scheduling occurs? 

Ordered on 1/17 f350 lariat Cc long box dually. 
scheduled today for 4/25

i dropped 5th wheel prep and retractable tonneau cover. I didn’t want anything going to GFX   I can install at home. Easy enough. I got 🍀 

Ordered 12/7/21 (Priority 13), and just received the email that my F250 is scheduled for production 4/25. Hopefully I don't get pushed back.

F250 TREMOR, CCSB, BAP, LARIAT ULTIMATE, 6.7, 5TH WHEEL PREP, ADAPTIVE STEERING, AND SPRAY IN BED LINER.

image.thumb.png.0dfa669f6a0f5d34b8dc3cc0300928bc.png

What is a regional wholesale batch? My dealership said the region only accepted/pulled trucks from the whole sale batch from March to November, and that's why I wouldn't be scheduled. Ordered 9 Dec '21.

18 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

What is a regional wholesale batch? My dealership said the region only accepted/pulled trucks from the whole sale batch from March to November, and that's why I wouldn't be scheduled. Ordered 9 Dec '21.

I ordered mine on  Dec 10  and it has been scheduled since early Jan. What region are you in

53 minutes ago, Dog breath said:

Ordered on 1/17 f350 lariat Cc long box dually. 
scheduled today for 4/25

i dropped 5th wheel prep and retractable tonneau cover. I didn’t want anything going to GFX   I can install at home. Easy enough. I got 🍀 

Did you just get your VIN today too?

1 hour ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Is Thursday the only day super duty scheduling occurs? 

Scheduling for Stock, Retail, & A/X/Z/D Plan orders using regular allocation is done on Thursday. Verified COVP retail orders with incremental allocation can be scheduled at any time. 

40 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

You're doing business with the wrong Dealer! All they're giving you is BS. 

32 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

I ordered mine on  Dec 10  and it has been scheduled since early Jan. What region are you in

Great Lakes. Everything my dealership is telling me contradicts what've been gathering from this forum and others. I've even called Ford customer service, and spoke to another dealership and they didn't have an understanding of what a "wholesale batch" is.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

You're doing business with the wrong Dealer! All they're giving you is BS. 

I'm starting to think that! Could it have something to do with dealer stock orders? They're even saying COVP orders aren't being scheduled past November 5th. My brother also ordered from them, and yes he has two commodity restraints they've told him "Ford" won't even look at his order until a minimum of 27 weeks has passed. Is it true that if my order has been submitted and I've received the confirmation order that it's essentially out of the dealers hands and falls into Ford's lap for scheduling? 

Edited by FourCrazies

34 minutes ago, traynoral said:

Did you just get your VIN today too?

Yes I got my vin

Our pickup has codes showing up on the Ford Service Info site! This is the first time we’ve seen that. Sounds like that means it is getting built today. We definitely are naming it something like MacGregor or Jameson seeing as it is St. Patrick’s Day  ☘️ 

3 hours ago, FourCrazies said:

What state did you order in?

NC

48 minutes ago, Dog breath said:

Yes I got my vin

Sorry, I meant did you not have you VIN before today?

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling for Stock, Retail, & A/X/Z/D Plan orders using regular allocation is done on Thursday. Verified COVP retail orders with incremental allocation can be scheduled at any time. 

Ice, thank you for all the work you do to keep us all as  informed as we can be.

Can an X-plan order also be a COVP order? Your post above is the first time I've seen the two separated.

I assumed I had a COVP order (copy of license, signed order, deposit, email on file, received order conformation while I was at the dealer).

I plan on contacting my dealer to confirm I am COVP but wanted to make sure before I call them; I like to be as informed as I can when I call.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, FourCrazies said:

Great Lakes. Everything my dealership is telling me contradicts what've been gathering from this forum and others. I've even called Ford customer service, and spoke to another dealership and they didn't have an understanding of what a "wholesale batch" is. 

I also am in the great lakes region, It sounds a little odd to me I would try a different dealer