2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, ThatTruckGuy said:

Is that a salmon in your pic? Man, if I only had a truck, I could tow around to the great lakes and get my salmon game back on.

Chinook salmon caught at the mouthColumbia River and Pacific.   We are going to UP in August to visit wife's family, alway's wanted to fish Lake Superior.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 4:27 AM, ice-capades said:

Commodity restrictions apply ONLY to unscheduled orders. 

Question on terminology.  Given my dealer recieved a production date and delivery date to the dealership for my 22...does that constitute a scheduled or unscheduled vehicle?

11 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Question on terminology.  Given my dealer recieved a production date and delivery date to the dealership for my 22...does that constitute a scheduled or unscheduled vehicle?

If you have a scheduled production date then by definition it is scheduled.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rsmith2786 said:

It'll be really interesting to see if anyone here gets scheduled today.  It sounded like many of the XLTs are out and then all Lariat and up.  Doesn't leave much...

Thats why I'd be really disappointed if my XL doesn't get scheduled today LOL  Its practically the only thing left to build. 

• Haha 1

This is my first post, although been following for several weeks. Won't waste everyone's time giving accolades for all the good info and insight, although it is definitely well appreciated. As far as my order, it is a F-350 XLT regular cab 7.3L, with Sync 3, priority code 19, none of the extra cameras or back up assist that are part of the current delays. Ordered on May 17 from Long Lewis Ford near Birmingham. Got the confirmation email almost immediately, also call Ford Marketing every couple weeks or so, where it remains in " processing", so no VIN yet. The dealer a couple weeks ago seemed confident about getting production info June 24 (today), but we'll see. I have been assuming since mine is a regular cab, it may be of less interest to Ford to produce quickly, when so many other models have a higher margin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bahaboyga said:

Chinook salmon caught at the mouthColumbia River and Pacific.   We are going to UP in August to visit wife's family, alway's wanted to fish Lake Superior.

Not sure where you will be in the UP but if at all possible you have to fish Stannard Rock! The UP is a amazing place!

This is my first post. I would like to thank everyone for the great information. I have learned a lot reading through all of your post. I ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor XLT with all it has to offer, with the exception of the winch and moon roof, on May 19, 2021. My Priority code is 10. I got a VIN/Build Date from Ford Marketing of July 26th. I called them again yesterday to confirm the date has not slipped and they told me it did, but they said they were no longer able to give me the actual date. Has anyone else encountered this?  

12 minutes ago, Sand_storm said:

This is my first post. I would like to thank everyone for the great information. I have learned a lot reading through all of your post. I ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor XLT with all it has to offer, with the exception of the winch and moon roof, on May 19, 2021. My Priority code is 10. I got a VIN/Build Date from Ford Marketing of July 26th. I called them again yesterday to confirm the date has not slipped and they told me it did, but they said they were no longer able to give me the actual date. Has anyone else encountered this?  

I basically got the same response. I had a July 19th build date and called to see if it stood still and they said they don’t have access to that information and they didn’t know how anyone was able to give me a scheduled build date. They referred me back to my dealership for more information. So I guess I will check with them.

8 minutes ago, Tremordreaming said:

I basically got the same response. I had a July 19th build date and called to see if it stood still and they said they don’t have access to that information and they didn’t know how anyone was able to give me a scheduled build date. They referred me back to my dealership for more information. So I guess I will check with them.

I just got off the phone with them. They happily gave me my new build date of 9/27. They actually told me to keep calling them for updates because they get the info before the dealer does. Not sure if that is true or not. I assume they are getting a tremendous amount of phone calls. 

Edited by Sand_storm
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sand_storm said:

I just got off the phone with them. They happily gave me my new build date of 9/27. They actually told me to keep calling them for updates because they get the info before the dealer does. Not sure if that is true or not. I assume they are getting a tremendous amount of phone calls. 

That’s the same response I got the first time I called and got a vin and scheduled build date. Nice as could be! Maybe I just need to call again and try another person. ?‍♂️ 

40 minutes ago, Sand_storm said:

Luck you got it scheduled. I ordered 22 F350 Tremor XLT  6.7 4/20/21 , nothing. ANd with the resent info from Ford that they are not scheduling 22 Tremor XLT's, I could be waiting for months before its even scheduled.

Glad you got scheduled!

13 minutes ago, Coynerboyner said:

I ordered my 2022 250 Tremor recently and just wondering what number I can call for updates. I also got my email at the same time I placed the order and I have priority number 19 so I am down the list

You can call Ford marketing at 800-334-4375    they will need your sales and order code or Vin#.

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with Ford Marketing and was told that only my dealer can provide scheduling dates. She did confirm my order using my sales and order codes and provided me with my VIN # (which my dealer told me hasn't been generated yet). Now that I have the VIN number, I checked Ford's order tracking website and it doesn't list a date there either.

Those that were able to get a build date from Ford Marketing, did you get this information from the first person you spoke with or did you have to call back and speak to someone else?

11 minutes ago, F350Mike said:

I just got off the phone with Ford Marketing and was told that only my dealer can provide scheduling dates. She did confirm my order using my sales and order codes and provided me with my VIN # (which my dealer told me hasn't been generated yet). Now that I have the VIN number, I checked Ford's order tracking website and it doesn't list a date there either.

Those that were able to get a build date from Ford Marketing, did you get this information from the first person you spoke with or did you have to call back and speak to someone else?

The first 3 people I spoke with all had my VIN and same 7/19 build date, the person I spoke to today now says my build date is TBD and seemed a bit lost when talking with her.   I will try and call again tomorrow to see what the status is.

11 minutes ago, Evolrider said:

The first 3 people I spoke with all had my VIN and same 7/19 build date, the person I spoke to today now says my build date is TBD and seemed a bit lost when talking with her.   I will try and call again tomorrow to see what the status is.

It is my understanding from reading previous post, that your dealer should be able to look that information up pretty easily. I think it is only a matter of time before marketing starts rejecting everyone's request for a build date. It is unfortunate that their "tracking" website doesn't get updated with the most current information. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, F350Mike said:

They told me yesterday that they were no longer giving that information out. I received it pretty quick today. I am going to start relying on my dealer to give me that info.