2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Yep, I ordered on 6/2 as well, F-250 SC Lariat 7.3 nothing more than order processing. Never received anything from Ford despite making SURE my email was added to the order, so I’m banking on word of the dealer. ??‍♂️ 

Edited by 1991LX

Things are moving along on my 2022 F450XL 6.7 DRW 4x4, Stone Grey, Blis, Power Eqip Group, 32K 5th Wheel Hitch, Sirius, Synch 3, Wheel well liners, Spray in bedliner, Rear CHMSL camera, Precollision assist with AEB, xl value package, operator commanded regen

Ordered    March 31st

Ford Acknowledgement of order e-mail  June 2

VIN   ~ June 6th

Build Week 7/19

Build Day 7/23

6 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

My build week changed from 7/19 to 9/27. F350 XLT CCLB 7.3. I haven’t seen any reports of anybody else being pushed into September.

Wow that’s a huge delay, did you order anything kind of specific or special option that may be pushed due to commodity limitation?

44 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

My build week changed from 7/19 to 9/27. F350 XLT CCLB 7.3. I haven’t seen any reports of anybody else being pushed into September.

44 minutes ago, harmacist said:

Wow that’s a huge delay, did you order anything kind of specific or special option that may be pushed due to commodity limitation?

Ice just posted in another area on here that all 22MY Super Duty XLT with certain packages are not being scheduled until further notice.

So strange the way these orders are going.

I first talked to the salesman at the dealer a week ago today, placed order the next day, got order confirmation from Ford the same day, then friday a VIN was issued and was scheduled for production week of August 2nd.

If it keeps going like this, my truck will be here before MCA gets me my X-Plan PIN!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ltngdrvr said:

So strange the way these orders are going.

I first talked to the salesman at the dealer a week ago today, placed order the next day, got order confirmation from Ford the same day, then friday a VIN was issued and was scheduled for production week of August 2nd.

If it keeps going like this, my truck will be here before MCA gets me my X-Plan PIN!

It’s definitely interesting how they are scheduling. Glad I got the 2nd day of production but my dealer has other trucks without a week assigned yet for no apparent reason.

4 hours ago, ScotNH said:

That explains it. My XLT has the Ultimate Trailer Tow camera package.

Yep. I am in the same situation. 22 F-350 XLT Tremor 6.7. Bummer. My guess, is XLT's will not get scheduled until September at the earliest

Edited by Baddestt

Ordered at dealership on June 4th. He submitted it on the 9th. Haven't got a confirmation email yet,Im not sure if they even have my email. Not too worried about information yet being that new of an order. 

2022 F350 lariat ultimate 7.3 CCLB FX4 black appearance package 

10 hours ago, ScotNH said:

I saw that XLT with certain options are delayed/on hold, that may be the reason for the retiming.

Edit* sorry, didn't read further where you mentioned the ultimate tow package

Edited by Bluezilla

I ordered a 22 Lariat CCSB, Value package, 5th wheel prep, 7.3L, FX4, upfitters on 6/9 and did not get an order confirmation even though I left my email address on the signed build sheet. 

Last week on 6/18, nothing had changed and I managed to upgrade to the tremor package on the same truck. Still haven't received notifications but I'm hoping I see an update soon and that my change didn't cause delays.

FYI... As I posted yesterday in the Scheduling Notes...

• 2022MY Super Duty 
    • Until further notice, XLT Super Duty orders with the following configurations will not be selected for scheduling: 
      • XLT series with the Tremor Package (17Y)
      • XLT series with the Trailer Tow High Capacity with UTT & PTBA option (53Q)
      • XLT series with the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera option (53R)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JHForman812 said:

@ice-capades please dont get annoyed with my question but you seem the be the most knowledgeable person about this stuff.  Why are orders being placed in june getting scheduled before people who placed orders in april/may?  is there a rhyme/reason to this ?

There are a number of factors with the most common issue being commodity issues. Not all body codes, frames or options are available at the same time and orders are not scheduled unless all the order specifications are available. The other issue posted recently in the Scheduling Notes is that orders with SYNC 4 are on hold until further notice. 

Ford makes every effort, when possible, to make commodity exceptions for retail orders in order to expedite scheduling.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

There are a number of factors with the most common issue being commodity issues. Not all body codes, frames or options are available at the same time and orders are not scheduled unless all the order specifications are available. The other issue posted recently in the Scheduling Notes is that orders with SYNC 4 are on hold until further notice. 

Did you mean to say SYNC 3?

10 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

No. SYNC 4

Man this stuff is all over the place. Someone posted earlier that vehicles aren’t scheduled unless Ford has all commodities for that vehicle. So is the hold on SYNC 4 on  all vehicles even those already scheduled or just unscheduled sync 4 units 

Edited by harmacist

7 minutes ago, harmacist said:

Man this stuff is all over the place. Someone posted earlier that vehicles aren’t scheduled unless Ford has all commodities for that vehicle. So is the hold on SYNC 4 on  all vehicles even those already scheduled or just unscheduled sync 4 units 

Commodity restrictions apply ONLY to unscheduled orders. 

• Like 1