2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

There are a number of factors with the most common issue being commodity issues. Not all body codes, frames or options are available at the same time and orders are not scheduled unless all the order specifications are available. The other issue posted recently in the Scheduling Notes is that orders with SYNC 4 are on hold until further notice. 

Ford makes every effort, when possible, to make commodity exceptions for retail orders in order to expedite scheduling.  

I looked in scheduling notes and can't find anything in regard to SYNC 4. But I'm not as sharp as I used to be. 

6 minutes ago, Radio said:

I looked in scheduling notes and can't find anything in regard to SYNC 4. But I'm not as sharp as I used to be. 

I did the same thing and couldn’t find anything noted regarding Sync 4. 

59 minutes ago, Radio said:

The information came from an internal report that was sent to dealers last week. I posted the notice in one of the threads but can't find it right now. 

The Dealer called:

Production week is 7/19/21 and delivery projected on 8/2/21 for my (dealer stock order 3/22/21) 2022 F250 Lariat.  

In the mean time, my 2012 F150 Platinum has appreciated about $3,000.  Who knew?

Edited by Rivercityjeff
fat fingers

5 minutes ago, Rivercityjeff said:

The Dealer called:

Production week is 7/19/21 and delivery projected on 8/2/21 for my (dealer stock order 3/22/21) 2022 F250 Lariat.  

In the mean time, my 2012 F150 Platinum has appreciated about $3,000.  Who knew?

Haha same, ordered 4/9 build date scheduled 7/24 and my 2014 F-150 platinum ecoboost Kelly blue book has gone up $4-5k since I ordered

23 minutes ago, Rivercityjeff said:

The Dealer called:

I thought stock orders weren't going to production until after retail orders.

I am wondering should I have my dealer change my order from the 22 XLT Tremor 6.7 to a 22 Lariat 6.7 Tremor. Would this change my orginal order date of 4/20 and put me further down the line? And another concern is I am not sure they would be willing to honor the x plan pricing on the lariat now vs back in April.

My gut just tells me to just wait until Ford has the commodity/chip issues sorted out for the 22 XLT's, however long that may be. 

Edited by Baddestt
Spelling

3 hours ago, Baddestt said:

I am wondering should I have my dealer change my order from the 22 XLT Tremor 6.7 to a 22 Lariat 6.7 Tremor. Would this change my orginal order date of 4/20 and put me further down the line? And another concern is I am not sure they would be willing to honor the x plan pricing on the lariat now vs back in April.

My gut just tells me to just wait until Ford has the commodity/chip issues sorted out for the 22 XLT's, however long that may be. 

Changing trim levels means a whole new order, not just a change to your existing order.

OK now remember the XLT issue is not with SYNC 3. The issue is with UTT and PTBA camera options that display via the 8in center screen. If your XLT has SYNC 3 ( and it does) but no fancy cameras then you should be OK. For now. 

This SYNC 4 issue is separate/unrelated issue and I still can't find the original post in scheduling notes 

14 minutes ago, Radio said:

OK now remember the XLT issue is not with SYNC 3. The issue is with UTT and PTBA camera options that display via the 8in center screen. If your XLT has SYNC 3 ( and it does) but no fancy cameras then you should be OK. For now. 

This SYNC 4 issue is separate/unrelated issue and I still can't find the original post in scheduling notes 

Interesting. I have the xlt 22 6.7 tremor on order, none of the fancy cameras, just the navigation system. But still, Ford says no XLT w/Tremor package will be scheduled....so that would include me, despite not having the fancy 360 camera options

7 minutes ago, Cackalacky said:

So confusing, I just callef FORD Marketing, 2 weeks ago i have VIN and Build Date now its showing Processing.......Face palm

Have your dealer provide you with a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report for your VIN#. Far more up to date and reliable status than provided by the marketing group.

6 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

Interesting. I have the xlt 22 6.7 tremor on order, none of the fancy cameras, just the navigation system. But still, Ford says no XLT w/Tremor package will be scheduled....so that would include me, despite not having the fancy 360 camera options

Oh yeah, that whole Tremor thing is on hold, too. Wasn't paying attention because I don't have the Tremor package and the discussion was about SYNC 3 and SYNC 4. Sorry for any confusion because of that omission. Interesting that you can get a Lariat Tremor but not an XLT. Go figure. :gaah:

11 hours ago, ice-capades said:

There are a number of factors with the most common issue being commodity issues. Not all body codes, frames or options are available at the same time and orders are not scheduled unless all the order specifications are available. The other issue posted recently in the Scheduling Notes is that orders with SYNC 4 are on hold until further notice. 

Ford makes every effort, when possible, to make commodity exceptions for retail orders in order to expedite scheduling.  

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I guess that explains why my lariat hasnt scheduled yet.  

6 hours ago, Baddestt said:

So yesterday around 12 noon (CST) I went to my dealer and finally caved and added in the HCTT package on my XLT 6.7. I already had the UTT w/PTBA package (53R) so by adding the HCTT to my order it just combined the 2 and is now 53Q. He also told me that last Thursday a SD before mine got picked up and that mine would very likely be picked up this Thursday! I was so excited... til I got home and saw this about the XLT hold on scheduling until further notice... such a bummer!

However, what is interesting... when he made the change to my order the base MSRP and invoice price raised from the previous order submission... the base MSRP went from $46630 to $46880 and the base Invoice went from $44298 to $44536. I didn't catch this yesterday while at the dealer, so I called back this afternoon and asked why it increased. Of course the overall price increased because I added in the HCTT package, but I didn't understand why the base MSRP and the Invoice prices ALSO increased. He tried removing that package today and the MSRP and the Invoice didn't revert back to the previous prices, so he concluded that there must have been a small increase in base price since the last change to my order (5/29) and yesterday when I (yet again) made a change (6/21)... So, I don't know if that's what really happened, or if he really can change those numbers back, but he indicated that I am now stuck with the higher MSRP and Invoice price... so, moral of my story... quit making changes and just leave it as is and wait on it!! So now, on top of the additional $1029 invoice price bump for the HCTT package, I also got stuck with an additional $238 base price bump!