2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I wouldn't mind getting an email that bumped me to a later date, that would mean I'm at least scheduled for something. How are you guys getting scheduled in less than a month after ordering? Order placed 12/6 before about $2300 worth of price increases. So it kind of makes sense why ford is prioritizing the new builds over some of the older builds I guess. Mine has none of the commodity issues and really minimal bells and whistles. F250 XL CCSB 7.3 4.30 gears FX4 with the power group. No bed liner no fifth wheel prep.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason the Mason said:

May 21st,  I'm sorry but you should be moved to the next truck built, unless you have options that they can't get. 

Just black out pack (spray in bedliner) and 5th wheel prep. I don't understand why it took so long to get scheduled. I'm just hopeful the difficult part is over and maybe the rest will be more streamlined. At least can't take as long as it did to get scheduled. 

5 hours ago, danielj said:

Just black out pack (spray in bedliner) and 5th wheel prep. I don't understand why it took so long to get scheduled. I'm just hopeful the difficult part is over and maybe the rest will be more streamlined. At least can't take as long as it did to get scheduled. 

All of those options are on 20-30 week commodity hold. My dealer told my beginning of Jan that I should delete those or else I would be waiting an additional 20-30 weeks. In addition to what you have I had tonneau cover. I deleted all of those beginning of Jan and 2 days later I got scheduled. I'm scheduled for 2/27. 

10 hours ago, winkzoot said:

I am also bumped.

Ordered 1/27

Scheduled and Vin 2/10 for 3/28

Bumped to 4/4 

No commodity items on a Lariat, 7.3,  CCSB, SRW. 

f250.png

That's fast. I ordered 4 days after you. Also Lariat. Very much like yours. Other than the order confirmation email..... nothing. I have no issue items on mine either. All I'm hoping for is I get it sometime this summer. Wishful thinking, but Id really love to have it in mid-June.

EDIT: I see two other guys with trucks similar to mine ordered a couple days before I did and they got build dates. Maybe I'll get lucky and get scheduled soon.

2022 F250 Lariat, Atlas Blue, Chrome Package, CCSB, Baja Console Interior, 7.3, 4x4, 4.30, Ordered 1/31/22, Confirmed 2/1/22.......

F250.png

Edited by tjm73

14 minutes ago, 22 platPstroke said:

I was bumped from 3/1 to 4/4 the dealership said I was bumped due to moonroof availability 

F250 platinum CCSB

6.7 powerstoke

Interesting, about two months ago it was mentioned on here about moon roofs being a potential commodity constraint. Then a lot of trucks were built with them a few weeks after. 

11 hours ago, Jason the Mason said:

I'm in the group that would like to know what I have do to get a build date.? Order date August 26th

Ordered 18 Oct 2021 (F350 Lariat, DRW, 6.7, 5th wheel prep, value package, spray in liner, bed step, cab heat, liners, goose neck ball kit, outfitter switches, hard folding bed cover, etc...)

20 Jan 2022 - Dropped spray in liner, bed step, folding cover, ball kit, liner, & bed step

Scheduled on 1 Feb for 7 Mar, bumped to 14 Mar a week later, back to 7 Mar a day later

No proof but I assume dropping a couple of those items helped get it scheduled???????   Everything I dropped I can easily add myself, I didn't drop the 5th prep as I didn't want to remove the bed to install it and it's significantly lower cost as an option than to do it afterwords.

Best of luck and I hope you get good news soon.

19 minutes ago, Blown32 said:

Ordered 18 Oct 2021 (F350 Lariat, DRW, 6.7, 5th wheel prep, value package, spray in liner, bed step, cab heat, liners, goose neck ball kit, outfitter switches, hard folding bed cover, etc...)

20 Jan 2022 - Dropped spray in liner, bed step, folding cover, ball kit, liner, & bed step

Scheduled on 1 Feb for 7 Mar, bumped to 14 Mar a week later, back to 7 Mar a day later

No proof but I assume dropping a couple of those items helped get it scheduled???????   Everything I dropped I can easily add myself, I didn't drop the 5th prep as I didn't want to remove the bed to install it and it's significantly lower cost as an option than to do it afterwords.

Well, my timeline and configuration is so very similar to yours and I did not drop anything, so I suspect that the items you dropped may not have had any influence on you getting scheduled.  Perhaps if you dropped items earlier it may have...but who really would know for sure.

28 minutes ago, Blown32 said:

Well, my timeline and configuration is so very similar to yours and I did not drop anything, so I suspect that the items you dropped may not have had any influence on you getting scheduled.  Perhaps if you dropped items earlier it may have...but who really would know for sure.

I just was able for the first time to obtain my window sticker for my F250 Plat 6.7 Tremor. I tried yesterday it wasn't available, but today it is through the Ford Order Vehicle status page. 

Confirmed Ordered October 26th (no AS/5th wheel/Liner). 

Super pumped!