2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

4 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

As if waiting and knowing its on its way any day isn't enough anticipation, the dealers sponsored ads keep popping up on my feeds... of MY TRUCK. I can't not think about it, its completely encompassed every aspect of my life the past week ? 

C5C7BA8C-5C6A-4FCC-BED2-FD66294C7962.pngMines thee white dually you keep seeing in the ads for there .... Train got to miami on the 3rd......... Did you trade your truck yet?

Hey guys, new to posting but been following for awhile. I placed my order on 2/4/22 with confirmation on the same date. I order 22 Lariat CCLB with most of the goodies. Don’t have AS but did go with the 5th wheel prep. Opted out of the BAP but as I’ve seen on here where you can delete just the bed liner it has got me thinking of adding it. I haven’t heard anything other than the confirmation email but I’m here for a long time. Not a good time. 

Has anyone been able to order the Black Appearance Package withOUT the bedliner?  My dealer didn't know about it, so I sent the updated order guide.  Nothing more yet.  Before I just say "go", I want to know what the difference in price is by removing the bedliner.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lee2021 said:

Has anyone been able to order the Black Appearance Package withOUT the bedliner?  My dealer didn't know about it, so I sent the updated order guide.  Nothing more yet.  Before I just say "go", I want to know what the difference in price is by removing the bedliner.

I went by my dealer Friday and asked about it. They pulled up the build program while I was standing there and we didn't see it on there. 

On 3/4/2022 at 4:46 PM, dkeene said:

Mine was also the week of 2/28 and still shows in production. Cyberdman looked it up today and said it was supposed to have been built 3/2 but it hasn't gone into build. Unless it is built today or tonight I guess I'll be waiting again with everyone else. 

Mine was 3-7 for build date but says it went in for production 3-1 … nothing changed since. Prob won’t if there is a shut down again. 4-26 will be a year of waiting 

Update:

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, 5th wheel, spray-in, plus+++++ (no AS)

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 -  Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production"  - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - Window Sticker available 

Edited by cboy

F450, Lariat Ultimate, 4x4 with Upfitter, 397A Alternator, Rain Sensing Wipers, Adaptive Cruise, LED lights, CHMSL, 40/20/40 (bench) front seat:

Ordered: 10/15/21

Schedule Adjustment Emails: 2/11/22, 2/17/22

Built: 3/3/22

shipped email: 3/5/22 (the email says I should get delivered 3/15-3/21)

Sorry if this was already mentioned...

My dealer told me today that Ford is no longer subtracting allotments as trucks are being scheduled for build. He says this basically means unlimited allotments for dealers.

Makes me wonder how they are actually scheduling these builds.

For the record:

Ordered/confirmed 11/19/21

Still unscheduled/clean.

Yes on spray/ 5th prep.

No on AS

F350 Lariat Ultimate

If i contact my dealer and say i am priority code 19, you think i can be moved to like a 10? If so anyone think that will actually benefit me? I have had a vin since 01/13 but build dates keep getting pushed now waiting for 03/21. 22’ f250 KR ultimate 6.7 diesel

21 minutes ago, Outlaw96669 said:

My dealer told me today that Ford is no longer subtracting allotments as trucks are being scheduled for build. He says this basically means unlimited allotments for dealers.

It hasn’t been mentioned because it’s not true.  COVP orders have always received incremental allocations so that’s never been the holdup.

20 minutes ago, Max4wKR said:

If i contact my dealer and say i am priority code 19, you think i can be moved to like a 10? If so anyone think that will actually benefit me? I have had a vin since 01/13 but build dates keep getting pushed now waiting for 03/21. 22’ f250 KR ultimate 6.7 diesel

If you have a vin then priority is irrelevant.  Your holdup is parts or people shortages.  Just wait it out.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

The price difference is $495.

I was told when I ordered my f250 ( on Oct 27th) that it would be 7 months or more before it would be at the dealer. 

I am pleased it was built on Feb 24th and is now in "shipping" with an unconfirmed arrival date of March 18th - 21st.

That would make that total time about 5 months..... much better than 7 months.  So that is a good.

I have to say, however, it is hard to understand how it takes almost 4 weeks to transport it from the Kentucky plant to Florida.....20% of the entire time from order to delivery......  a distance of less than 1000 miles(that computes to an average speed of 1.5 mph).   ( it took 4 weeks for my wife's car to travel, by ship, from stuttgart to the dealer in florida).

34 minutes ago, Cglenn said:

Curiously is KTP up today producing SD’s or was the “Ford Authority” article correct? I have my opinion on articles that are subjectively written by Ford Authority but I will refrain from commenting on that.

They never used the word closed…just down…does that mean down in production numbers? Down in shifts?