-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
A wrc hatchback in 2/4 door form could give Ford an in when it comes to offering a smaller, lighter, maybe more affordable sporty model to appeal to enthusiasts beyond the mustang. Such of model could really resonate with European enthusiasts. I don't know if it would have legs in the N. American market, but I'd buy one of the price was right. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
You're saying to have a shorter wheelbase with better agility in tighter corners? -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Interesting, the back of the cab doesn't seem to have much of an angle, maybe that's an add on aero cab extension you can buy as an extra accessory to extend range instead of a part of the standard design. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
We got a close up of a quarter panel and cab under a tarp. I'll take it! The beltline looks a little lower than the mules which many of us speculated. You can see a bump out, likely for the door handles, it looks lower than what I was expecting. -
I hear what you're saying but you're ignoring one thing - WRC. If they're serious about competing then a 2 door *might* be necessary in which case volume doesn't matter.
-
EDIT: I removed the pictures that were on closer inspection actually a F-150 silhouette
-
Ford Fathom instagram story got something up that will really get @DeluxeStang going on overdrive lol
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
With cars getting more expensive and reliable, it means people are holding onto cars longer. I wish more designers thought about that, and focused more on unique, but more effortless and timeless designs. It's something Ford and Mazda do very well imo. Bronco, mustang, explorer, truck, all of their designs look good decades later. The 5th gen explorer still looks modern and classy when something like a traverse or pathfinder from the same era doesn't. It's because Ford finds a really good balance of interesting, and timeless. Kia and Hyundai found that for a time, mostly when they were ripping off European styling, like a 2011 optima still looks pretty nice and stylish. But it feels like they've gotten away from that to go for a quirkier design style, and it misses more than it hits imo. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
The issue I have with this design is the same issue a lot of designs have right now. It's that they're trendy, and weird for the sake of being weird. Look at the blacked out trim. Normally you have body colored top section, and then a blacked out lower section. This has a body color, then a blacked out section, then another body colored section sandwiching it. I've never seen that before in this particular way. It looks unique, but I don't think it looks good. Contrast is often used to shrink visual mass, hide some of the heft. But a lot of people don't like the black plastic look. This, you have body color down to the bottom of the doors, so it doesn't really shrink the beltine as effectively. Yet you see have the over the top cladding. It's almost like the worst of both worlds.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
