-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I don't know either but I find it amusing how you and Joe continually question Ford's judgement on commercial vehicles when Ford is the industry leader and Ford Pro is going like gangbusters. Remember that pro includes small businesses and government fleets not just F650s.
-
I saw that. I think Ford is kind of off base with that whole commercial vehicle CPO thing. First off, most commercial vehicles, particularly those owned by fleets, are not traded in like personal vehicles. Commercial vehicles are usually kept to the end of their economic life, the point where they are fully depreciated and mechanically 'used up'. After that they are often auctioned off. I am not sure why Ford seems to think there are a bunch of F-650 owners thinking about trading in!
-
If someone else already posted this, I apologize. Ford's Cheap Electric Pickup Might Be Late to Its Own Party - Autoblog
-
By Bob Rosadini · Posted
The latest Ford Pro news is announcing CPO commercial vehicles. And in two separate ads, they have actually shown 650/750s along with the usual vehicles. Shocker! -
By twintornados · Posted
It would sell well in Europe....just got back from an Italian vacation tour and the size of the cars there was amazing - tiny does not even come close to describing it. Saw a few Ford Kuga's (Escape) and they were huge in comparison to the daily fare in Italy....the drivers? And American Daredevils would be scared to drive there.... -
Ford bought Jag in ‘89, while Nasser was at Ford Australia, so I don’t think that one can be laid at his feet.
-
By twintornados · Posted
I remember reading an article back when Ford bought Jaguar and finding out just how bad the line actually was...but, these were all "vanity" purchases because Jacques Nasser could not bare being limo'ed around in "just a Lincoln".... -
By Motorpsychology · Posted
If they would put Silverado-level marketing effort into it, it probably would've hit their 150K mark. Has anyone here seen any info or advertising for the Bolt in the mainstream press? "...Let's bring back the Bolt with a 10-figure budget, not tell anyone about it, and sell a buck fifty of 'em..." Good luck. -
This. That’s the problem with Band-Aid fixes, the need for an instant fix to shore up the books does nothing to fix a recurring problem with quality. Sometime you gotta stop putting your hand on the stove…
-
With how strong the Explorer is right now, it does make me wonder what is the future plan for it. It dominates its segment and is highly desirable, but are they going to re-introduce a hybrid? Give it the skunkworks treatment to bring it into the modern era? I don’t think they should touch the character of it at all it’s really perfect, but continuously improving and enhancing is key.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
