-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I didn't notice how much of a difference it made till I got my brother in law's old Fusion-I was driving an Escape or Taurus SHO (which has a decently high seating position, but not nearly as bad as the pre 2010 models) at the time and I felt like I was getting into my Mustang I had! The Bronco I have now is kind of the opposite issue-my wife (shes 5'2) has climb into it and slide out of it and I run into issues with getting into it if I cant open the door up all the way with swinging my long leg into it at being 6'2-that happens in my garage if my wife's car is parked close to me. -
My first thought was maybe that could be the name for a Ranger Powerboost implementation. But that probably doesn’t make sense to rename it for midsize trucks? Seems like it would only create inconsistency/confusion.
-
Think this might explain the numerous delays for the RAM REV? 🤔
-
And for older folks like me a CUV/SUV is way easier entering/exiting. My recent Elantra rental experience was a big reminder. My Escape got a big hug when I returned to him.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'll say this much-looking at what they are doing, they seem to be catering more to the Chinese customer then the EU/NA customer base. As for Lincoln owners-I'd say well off non pretentious people buy them? They want something nice without shouting they have it? I've seen more and more Genesis products in my area, but I wonder if they are selling more on price or what...they seem to be doing alright, but they don't seem to a have a clear corporate image that i can tell. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Thought this was neat and I’m sure the destination fees are crazy 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeNNICGhpP7/?dlrf=MWdzZTA3bDBkN3YxZA== -
What is the mindset of a BMW sedan buyer? I guarantee you it is not the same as it was 20 years ago. I am not saying it is the same as a Lincoln buyer but it is probably closer than it has ever been. Having owned BMW sedans for a few years, joining BMW forums and fratronizing with other owners, I think most would say quality construction/materials, smoothness, quietness, comfort and tech are top of mind. There are a number of purists who don't like the current BMW direction because they are venturing so far from the "ultimate drivers car" image.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
