2010 Taurus SHO in the house!

Imagine my surprise when a 2010 Taurus SHO rolls up to my store this morning and parks right outside! A Ford trainer brought the car for the day to train my staff and handed me the key! I'm under embargo in regards to talking about the driving experience. :-) The car itself is very well done. Cover up the Ford badges and it looks like it has large Acura sedan DNA. Not a bad thing in my opinion. Easily the most amazing sedan ever from Ford. Absolutely can not wait to unveil this to the public. This will blow people away!

post-25304-1244493716_thumb.jpg

post-25304-1244493755_thumb.jpg

post-25304-1244493797_thumb.jpg

Edited by campbell53

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great!

Can't help but think all that shiny plastic on the center console would get scratched easily though.

Note also the carpet on the passenger's side ... looks like another item that will be cleaned up in production models.

When will the embargo end?

The embargo ends the 3rd week of July. Which stinks for me because I'd love to tell you about how it drove and it's characteristics. As of now sale date is "late summer".

3rd week of July? Ford's Taurus site says "coming July 09" so that's almost after the cars are available! :)

Still deciding on this or a 10 Ecoboost Flex to replace my G35. Do I want another Sports Sedan or a rockin' family hauler?

The embargo ends the 3rd week of July. Which stinks for me because I'd love to tell you about how it drove and it's characteristics. As of now sale date is "late summer".

They should have been selling these cars months ago. It better have better than Toyota quality.

I would not say that the "shiney" plastic is pre-production. JOB1 is within the next week or two. That there's production pieces.

I do know for a fact that the latest and pretty unique technology is used for the IP and door panel's though. Quite amazing really.