NY Auto Show 2011

It's probably a Ford since there's nothing listed under Lincoln. Don't get too excited, but I would bet it's the production US version of the C-Max. Up until now, all pics of the C-Max had an asterisk saying "European version shown" or something like that. It's too early for the 2013 Escape, maybe State Fair of Texas but more than likely the 2012 NAIAS.

It's probably a Ford since there's nothing listed under Lincoln. Don't get too excited, but I would bet it's the production US version of the C-Max. Up until now, all pics of the C-Max had an asterisk saying "European version shown" or something like that. It's too early for the 2013 Escape, maybe State Fair of Texas but more than likely the 2012 NAIAS.

Ford already showcased the C-Max at NAIAS.

I would love it if this were the next-gen MKZ...but it could be the refreshed Flex, refreshed Expedition, refreshed Taurus/SHO, or some sort of special edition of another vehicle. It could also be the 5-seater C-Max. Another possibility is ( as others have said ) the 2013 Escape or a thinly veiled 2013 Fusion-Mondeo.

"Ford Motor Co. is expected to show a production version of a North American vehicle. Ford won't divulge details."

I hope they are going to show at least a couple of production versions of Ford vehicles. Otherwise it's going to be a small show.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

From today's Bloomberg article on Lincoln:

Ford had planned to unveil a new look for Lincoln in a concept car at the New York auto show this week. The automaker delayed that introduction indefinitely after hiring Cadillac stylist Max Wolff in December as Lincoln’s new chief designer, people familiar with the plans have said.

So no Lincoln vehicle at this week's NYAS.

From today's Bloomberg article on Lincoln:

Ford had planned to unveil a new look for Lincoln in a concept car at the New York auto show this week. The automaker delayed that introduction indefinitely after hiring Cadillac stylist Max Wolff in December as Lincoln’s new chief designer, people familiar with the plans have said.

So no Lincoln vehicle at this week's NYAS.

Yeah they were saying that a few weeks ago when Wolff was brought onboard, so it seems they swapped in a production Ford instead.