ANOTHER Auto Express Rendering of the Fusion/Mondeo

It's actually quite convincing based on the available information. But the greenhouse is borked-up a bit.

Plus: Haven't they missed a body crease that runs down in the rear quarter and is paralell with the wheel well that are evident on the camo'd picture? I'm not seeing the rendered hips on the camo version that are shown either!

Love the front. The rear is okay, could use some slight improvement. Would love to see a profile pic though. From this rendering, I'm not so much feeling the rear cab/window slope. A little too aggressive and looks like it could drastically impact headroom in the rear. Not saying it will/won't as this is just a rendering. I like it overall, but see area's of concern.

Edited by V8-X

Before we start complaining about overhangs, let's not forget that Fusion/Mondeo is still a FWD car and that the front overhang is necessary

to due to engine position forward of the front wheels. The current Fusion and Mondeo are both nice designs incorporating the FWD nose

so I would expect that the 2013 Fusion will improve on that and raise the benchmark higher...