Elon Musk calls Ford 'morgue', Ford fires back

Here is the other thing to keep in mind with Tesla. They have not even begun to update their existing models. Where is that cash going to come from?

Yeah, the S is older than the [CD4] Fusion. I keep wondering if itll be thier Panther.

Continued ramp up of the 3, new Y, replacement S, X, and a new Roadster?

Right.

Edited by sullynd

Yeah, the S is older than the [CD4] Fusion. I keep wondering if itll be thier Panther.

Continued ramp up of the 3, new Y, replacement S, X, and a new Roadster?

Right.

Dont forget about the Pickup and the Semi

Maybe he can partner with FCA to get the volume up....<insert sarcastic smirk here>

Edited by twintornados

I've mentioned here before that I have been looking into Tesla S, and having joined their FB page, and met a few "neighbors" and I will say it's very cult-like. I point out to one neighbor telling them "HEY water in your headlight lamp is NOT acceptable", and they are arguing with me that it's normal. I'm pointing out fitment issues with a body trim detail and nope, they don't wish to hear it, usually, my answer is "Did you own a Toyota before because....your in denial?"

I did meet one who was over it, he bought it on the logic of "less moving parts,less goes wrong "....after the warranty ran out he had other drivetrain issues where the cost and getting it fixed would put the car out of service for months. He was used to 'things going wrong" because he owned a Benz before, so he wanted to try American again,but Tesla failed him. Luckily he went into a new Expy, and he's been happy so far.

• Like 1

I've mentioned here before that I have been looking into Tesla S, and having joined their FB page, and met a few "neighbors" and I will say it's very cult-like. I point out to one neighbor telling them "HEY water in your headlight lamp is NOT acceptable", and they are arguing with me that it's normal. I'm pointing out fitment issues with a body trim detail and nope, they don't wish to hear it, usually, my answer is "Did you own a Toyota before because....your in denial?"

I did meet one who was over it, he bought it on the logic of "less moving parts,less goes wrong "....after the warranty ran out he had other drivetrain issues where the cost and getting it fixed would put the car out of service for months. He was used to 'things going wrong" because he owned a Benz before, so he wanted to try American again,but Tesla failed him. Luckily he went into a new Expy, and he's been happy so far.

It is cult like. Logical conversation cannot be had with these people. I get it to an extent. You just spent 45-50k or more on an electric car. You don't want to admit that you got hosed and took the bait from Musk hook, line and sinker. Eventually, as more competitors come out folks will move on to higher quality cars. I really think the downward spiral has started and can't be stopped. I do think it will take a while for "the end to come" though so expect many twitter rants from Musk acting like a baby.

• Like 1