Jump to content
  • Custom Search


silvrsvt

Bronco world premier Spring 2020! Now with photos!

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Nickp said:

We gonna see it at King Of Hammers??

 

 

KoM is going to be held on Saturday February 8th 2020, the final day of the King of the Hammers. As a racer, you will get to enjoy a world class course put on by a world class team. This year's course promises to test your mental, physical, and mechanical fortitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K270 said:

Fuzzy may not be able to say anything since Fuzzy works for Ford. 

 

Yes, I know that...just want to know if its to hid bad news or not :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:


oh come on-quit being a tease lol 

 

so is it a good or bad thing? 

Part of the drip feed and to correct a certain news outlet that tried to tell people the hacked up Ranger mule was Bronco.

Some reporters are just dumb beyond belief.

 

They obviously don’t want people seeing the rear roof section, maybe there’s something really cool about it that we’ll  all go, “Oh yeah, why didn’t I think of that.”

 

At least the wheels now give us a better sense of  proportions, the roof still has about 2”-3” of camo on it.

Edited by jpd80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, K270 said:

 

 

Fuzzy may not be able to say anything since Fuzzy works for Ford. 


winner winner chicken dinner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


winner winner chicken dinner 

screw the embargo...FESS UP or those photos will be released on the web that you find embarrassing....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deanh said:

screw the embargo...FESS UP or those photos will be released on the web that you find embarrassing....

 


lol oh you guys. It's nothing under embargo but I want to be really careful just in case. I don't need a trip to HR right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


lol oh you guys. It's nothing under embargo but I want to be really careful just in case. I don't need a trip to HR right now. 

trust me, I think we all fully understand....but forgive us, when it comes to THIS vehicle , I for one

feel like a kid in a candy store!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like the shadow behind the orange baby Bronco in the iconic "teaser for dealers" leaked photo is indeed the new Bronco... Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, passis said:

So it looks like the shadow behind the orange baby Bronco in the iconic "teaser for dealers" leaked photo is indeed the new Bronco... Right?


You can see the family resemblance between this and the baby bronco. They both have that little kick up behind the back door, lights are similar, and wheels seem to be very similar as well. I wish the baby broncos windshield was more upright like the bronco broncos.OEM04_181119762_AR_0_DBVVGBODDNHL.jpg2021-ford-bronco-4.jpg&thumbnail=992,558ford-baby-bronco-spy-shots.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:


You can see the family resemblance between this and the baby bronco. They both have that little kick up behind the back door, lights are similar, and wheels seem to be very similar as well. I wish the baby broncos windshield was more upright like the bronco broncos.OEM04_181119762_AR_0_DBVVGBODDNHL.jpg2021-ford-bronco-4.jpg&thumbnail=992,558ford-baby-bronco-spy-shots.jpg

Yes, quite similar. Even sizewise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

A few thoughts:

...

-I'm interested to see how they handle the removable doors, as there are no visible exterior hinges like Wrangler (I like that).

-...

 

I'm quite sure they're under there.  The fender appears to have foam hiding its contour and there's a 'snake' of foam hiding the whole seam/hinges area hanging from the mirror.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, passis said:

Yes, quite similar. Even sizewise.

 The four door T6 Bronco is a  bit bigger than baby Bronco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, passis said:

Yes, quite similar. Even sizewise.


Huh?  Bronco is significantly larger than baby Bronco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's with the circle design in the camo pattern? Is it supposed to distort/hide the curvature, how do I describe it... The raised/lowered portions of the body?  Maybe I'm crazy but looking closely it feels like it disrupts my depth vision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, probowler said:

What's with the circle design in the camo pattern? Is it supposed to distort/hide the curvature, how do I describe it... The raised/lowered portions of the body?  Maybe I'm crazy but looking closely it feels like it disrupts my depth vision. 

 

From what I understand, the circle print design is supposed to screw up auto focusing on cameras, to make it slightly harder for photos to be taken. The Padded parts are just to hide the design of roof and overall hood shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

 

I'm quite sure they're under there.  The fender appears to have foam hiding its contour and there's a 'snake' of foam hiding the whole seam/hinges area hanging from the mirror.

 

Doubtful-the problem is how are you gonna remove the rear doors without external hinges...it would look like shit if they just had hingles at the front doors.

 

2021_bronco_009-jpg.2089

 

The camo against the doors is pretty flat like its against the sheet metal and it would be disturbed like the door handles are. 

 

Guess we will see, but I'm going without exposed hinges. 

Edited by silvrsvt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't need external hinges to take the doors off.

 

I could go home right now and take the doors off of my Fusion by just removing 8 bolts and disconnecting the wiring harnesses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You don't need external hinges to take the doors off.

 

I could go home right now and take the doors off of my Fusion by just removing 8 bolts and disconnecting the wiring harnesses. 

 

Right, that was my point I was badly trying to get across :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silvrsvt said:

 

Right, that was my point I was badly trying to get across :)

 


You’re Welcome 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Maybe only the 2-door gets removable doors?

 

Just sayin'  HRG


That would be a gross oversight

 

They’re really trying to make sure they cross every 't' and dot every 'i'

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Maybe only the 2-door gets removable doors?

 

Just sayin'  HRG

 

The doors should be removable, even without external hinges

 

I don't even think the Bronco had external hinges at all in any of its designs...so it wouldn't fit its DNA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×