Ford Mustang Mach E 1400 prototype

23 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

So what is the story with the Mach E GT? They didn't release power and range numbers with the rest of the models a week or 2 ago. Are they still tweaking power and range? Is it being delayed?

My gut is that the GT will be a 2022 model. (The Mach-E practically should be anyway)

1 hour ago, jcartwright99 said:

So what is the story with the Mach E GT? They didn't release power and range numbers with the rest of the models a week or 2 ago. Are they still tweaking power and range? Is it being delayed?

It was always coming later than the other trims.

1 minute ago, tbone said:

That was a pretty sweet video, and that prototype awesome.  I’ve never ridden in an electric vehicle, so is the whine you can hear in the video common to electric vehicles?

The Tesla S I rode in had no to very little wine, even getting on it.

It might be some sort of gearing they are using with it?

20 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

it actually sounds pretty good for what it is...not exactly a V8, but sure as hell sounds pissed off and fast

Sounds a bit like a Formula E race car. Only maybe 2-3 racing at the same time. Ford should put the two videos from You Tube on broadcast TV. Especially like the race ready Ford GT giving the other performance Fords' a head start and then running them down.