9 minutes ago, BoomerSooner said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place (I've never started a topic before), but I just got my new toy and I wanted to share.  Enjoying it so far! 

IMG_E2524.JPG

Very nice- and what did it replace?

2017 Edge Titanium in burgundy velvet.  

1 hour ago, BoomerSooner said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place (I've never started a topic before), but I just got my new toy and I wanted to share.  Enjoying it so far! 

IMG_E2524.JPG

Great looking Ranger. You optioned it nicely. I do think the Ranger is the best looking midsizer out there. Congratulations.

Looks great!  Did you have a leveling kit installed already, the front end looks a bit "up there".

HRG

Nice looking truck! My 2019 Ranger is the 10th vehicle I've had in my life since I started driving and by far my favorite. I'm sure you will enjoy yours as well.

22 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Looks great!  Did you have a leveling kit installed already, the front end looks a bit "up there".

HRG

LOL.  No, but my driveway's really steep, which is probably giving that impression.  I did, however, put the Ford Performance chip in it.  Seems to take off better than it did without the chip.  

Sweet looking machine! :happyfeet: 

That color looks good

Congrats.  Love the color with all that chrome.   Enjoy!

Really nice!  Congratulations!

Love the real color 'red' and the bright wheels.  Not a fan of the black wheel look popular at the present. 

Looks great, congrats! You will have to provide some insight on that Ford Performance tune you installed after some time with it. 

That's a really sharp Ranger.  I love that color!  Looks like it would be fun to drive.

Congrats! As a MAP employee, I thank you for your support. I'm proud to have helped assemble that baby.