The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Good Point! But either way there there are people looking for that one truck that they ordered long before that they are still waiting for a scheduled date, not unlike myself that are probably at least a little jealous of at least having 2 trucks scheduled. I have been priority 2 for a while now and still nothing, ordered 12/9/21 and I know of people on here waiting far longer than that. Congrats on getting 2 trucks scheduled, I only hope the best for you and myself of course. I will ride out on my f-150 as long as I can but I really was hoping for a super duty for my big 1200 miles trip at the end of august when I ordered in December which is looking increasingly optimistic at this point. I asked my dealer in September if I should order and he said "don't worry about it quite yet", when I asked in December he said "YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED YET?"

On 5/9/2022 at 7:41 AM, crashman-405 said:

Got my shipped email this morning with a delivery date of May 21-27. 

F-450 Platinum Star White

ordered 09/04/2021

Confirmed 09/06/2021

VIN assigned 01/07/2022

eight bumps

In production 05/02/2022

built 05/03/2022

Shipped 05/09/2022

Great news. Looks like your delivery date is a few days ahead of mine. (I’m scheduled for delivery 5/31 to 6/6) I have to be in western Colorado by June 6th to teach a drilling class.    IF it gets here on time, I’m going on an extended break-in road trip! 2,500 miles should do it. 🤣

1 hour ago, akirby said:

You do not understand it.  That’s not how it works.

I stand corrected.  I printed out a post from August 6, 2017 that explains the whole process.  It starts off by saying "Ford dealers can submit vehicle orders via either the traditional CONCEPTS system or the newer WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system".  I think I got confused by this post.  I am sorry but I don't know which forum it was from.  This post talks about SIMS orders that "can be built if the dealer has no dealer orders in the USOB of orders that don't meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS orders if they meet the commodity restrictions in place."

A couple paragraphs later it mentions that retail orders can be selected from that dealer even if the dealer hasn't allocation that week.  Some of this is based on orders in their zone from, other dealers.

Bottom line:  why are some people waiting over a year from order with no truck and others slide through in 3 months?  Is it the dealership, the sales at that dealership, people jumping up the priorities on their orders, new or not announced restrictions, relationships between the dealership and the Ford regional manager, or ????  I guess I should be grateful that the $2000 deposit I had to put down because my truck would be hard for them to sell if I backed out of the order (Gas engine - give me a break) is earning interest for the dealer rather than being in my stock account that has lost 20% this year.

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

Got a built email on Monday. Unfortunately not for the order I was hoping for. Both orders went into production on 5/2. One was ordered 12/27 and the other on 3/4. Received vins for both on 3/17.  Still holding out hope I'll get the built email for the 12/27 order at some point this week. Hoping to get it before vacation.

so you ordered two trucks only intending to purchase one?  

Ordered SRW f350 platinum on 9/1 after many delays it was built on 4/22.  Supposed to be shipped and delivered by April 24 th-30th. Received another email delivery is now scheduled May 4th -10th.  Still no truck.  I looked up on the  palsapp.com  using the hack to generate a shipping tracker. Still shows at the plant but with a freight bill.  I live 10 mins from the plant and even closer the the rail yard in Shelbyville. To bad I can't just go there to pick it up. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rxwoody said:

Good Point! But either way there there are people looking for that one truck that they ordered long before that they are still waiting for a scheduled date, not unlike myself that are probably at least a little jealous of at least having 2 trucks scheduled. I have been priority 2 for a while now and still nothing, ordered 12/9/21 and I know of people on here waiting far longer than that. Congrats on getting 2 trucks scheduled, I only hope the best for you and myself of course. I will ride out on my f-150 as long as I can but I really was hoping for a super duty for my big 1200 miles trip at the end of august when I ordered in December which is looking increasingly optimistic at this point. I asked my dealer in September if I should order and he said "don't worry about it quite yet", when I asked in December he said "YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED YET?"

I had two trucks on order.  The first was from 6/21.  The dealer refused to drop AS and spray liner while keeping hitch prep and it was a 350 SCSB as loaded as I could go.

So, I place another order 11/21 with another dealer, many of the same options and many more considering it is a CCSB.  It was made and now is shipping less AS and spray liner.

Edited by 1972Mach1

My truck is officially built. 

ordered: December 8, 2021

received VIN and build week of May 9: April 2, 2022

truck built: May 12, 2022

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

My truck is officially built. 

ordered: December 8, 2021

received VIN and build week of May 9: April 2, 2022

truck built: May 12, 2022

Congrats, now comes another fiasco which is the wait for it to arrive. 

Edited by 1972Mach1

7 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

so you ordered two trucks only intending to purchase one?  

Page 379

6 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Congrats, now comes another fiasco which is the wait for it to arrive. 

Honestly I think this will be the easiest part!

11 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Bottom line:  why are some people waiting over a year from order with no truck and others slide through in 3 months? 

The first factor is other orders ahead of yours in the dealer’s order bank.  Some dealers have 60 or 70 right now - maybe more.  Once you make it to the head of the dealer’s queue then it depends on your priority.  If yours is a 10 and the others are 11+ (or a 2 set by the zone rep) then the only reason yours doesn’t get built is a commodity restraint when they do scheduling.  This could be any part as it varies week to week among 37 different suppliers.

If the dealer lumps yours in with all the other orders then scheduling might pick up a different truck that’s easier to build.  That’s why dealers should be actively managing their order bank and changing priority as needed.

The other factor is the sheer number of retail trucks in the order bank - probably close to 100k.  So even if you are a priority 2 there might be 20k other priority 2s and they can only schedule 8k /week.

Bottom line is without supply chain issues your retail order gets built within 8 weeks.  

Just want to thank you guys.  There have been many times that I thought about just cancelling my order, but didn't because many of you were in the same bucket.

Received a build date this morning.

Ordered     9/17/2021

Build Date 6/27/2022

Going to take >9 months but hey, as they say, good things come to those who wait.

Thanks

12 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

I stand corrected.  I printed out a post from August 6, 2017 that explains the whole process.  It starts off by saying "Ford dealers can submit vehicle orders via either the traditional CONCEPTS system or the newer WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system".  I think I got confused by this post.  I am sorry but I don't know which forum it was from.  This post talks about SIMS orders that "can be built if the dealer has no dealer orders in the USOB of orders that don't meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS orders if they meet the commodity restrictions in place."

A couple paragraphs later it mentions that retail orders can be selected from that dealer even if the dealer hasn't allocation that week.  Some of this is based on orders in their zone from, other dealers.

Verified COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) retail orders with incremental/extra allocation can be scheduled at any time. Each Dealer's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is independent from any other dealership. As such, the status of any other dealership's orders in the zone or region has no bearing on scheduling. 

I just got my "your truck is scheduled" email. Week of June 20th. Now hopefully it doesn't get pushed back.

Screenshot_20220512-093915.png

My friend just got the coveted email this morning!  Ordered January 24th and Scheduled to be built the week of June 6th.  It is an F250 XLT 6.7L Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed.  No major constraints, but does have Twin Panel Moon Roof, Spray-in bed liner, front and rear wheel well liners and splash guards. 

Just got the email, my truck is scheduled to be built the week of June 27th.  About a seven month wait. if it stands. 6.7 Lariat. Anybody else get scheduled today?

Yay! Got my email this morning.  Scheduled for week of June 20th.  Have BAP, 5th Wheel, Moon Roof.

Unfortunately, won't be in time for our July vacation, but, maybe a nice surprise when we return from vacation!

Ordered: Jan 19th, 2022

Scheduled Email: May 12th, 2022

Tent. Build: June 20th, 2022

Nothing yet..........I guess it will be another few weeks.  Order 12/31/21 KRU 6.7 with the Tremor package, dealer says I have been bumped to priority 2 since the first of March. 

I have to admit I do feel mad at ford/dealership that other people are being schedule before me 

while I have been waiting in line since Aug 27

ford losing my respect

I don't blame you at all for feeling that way.  

27 minutes ago, F450 said:

I have to admit I do feel mad at ford/dealership that other people are being schedule before me 

ford losing my respect

I totally get it, my dealer told me that I was an outlier with my quick turnaround 

Good morning everyone! I finally got my VIN number and Scheduled to Build email today!!! I saw that this week they were scheduling for May 30 and June 6, so I was very surprised to see my email state "Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 27, 2022." 

image.png.a62d94bde8ce73bbd044706586a2c67b.png

23 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

For those of you who just found out that you were bumped up to "Priority 2" recently,

Don't get your hopes up too fast,

I've been at "Priority 2" since January 10, 2022 and still have not received an email or notification of a possible build date.

I Placed my order on October 25, 2021

I received my scheduling email this morning for week of 06/20/2022, timeline as follows:

01/24/2022 ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022 Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022 Delay Email Received

05/08/2022 Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022 Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.
f250xl_bcb446d9c85b58c77bd91a8ba1939fdeb

1 hour ago, F450 said:

ford losing my respect

I feel for you guys still waiting. I said to my salesman that Ford's decision making process to build/not build a given truck makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

ford losing my respect

I'm with you I ordered on Aug. 24th 2021. My son ordered on Sept. 23rd 2021. Still waiting and watching others complain about having to wait 2 or 3 months.