-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Ford U.S. Q3 2026 Sales Release I'm working on updating my charts with September figures.,.....
-
Stayed ahead of Hyundai
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://www.fromtheroad.ford.com/us/en/articles/2026/ford-2026-third-quarter-sales-results -
Full reveal and details.... 2027 Hyundai Tucson Lands With Wild Design And New Hybrids | Carscoops
-
Yeah, I always view his info as points to contribute to discussion rather than concrete facts.
-
Yeah, I haven't posted any recall stuff in a bit because they've only been a few thousand vehicles each. I had the dealer break my windshield when there was that windshield recall.....there wasn't anything wrong with it, or a leak, but they broke it taking it off (to reapply it) and they had to order a new one and replace it. I have a few I need to take care of when i get my oil changed soon......also have to get the air filters replaced and a new battery. I'm planning on doing those myself, though.....I'm still on the original battery after 4 years and it's finally starting to go.... I've been skeptical of that too.
-
what the actual F? That pricing is absurd. Meanwhile they used to come from the factory like that...
-
We'll see how they do it!
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
I'm just not trusting enough to let them pick our vehicles up. I don't think they would being the distance we are anyway. -
I hope Ford intentionally ragebaits him with Lincoln news. He seemed to be totally defeated like 2 months ago about Ford introducing and cancelling Lincoln products. Given how little money Ford wants to give Lincoln in the first place it would certainly save them to have never planned any products in the first place.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
