-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
That's why you need to weed out the folks that think like that now and hire/promote long term thinkers. And embed it in the processes so it's difficult to ignore.
-
The volume comes from Europe. And mustang hasn't had a volume version in over a decade.
-
Which one has direct competition and which one doesn't? That's the simple answer.
-
My mom test drove one a few years back just to drive it (she wanted to drive a Hellcat to see, but they didn't have one).....man it was like a time warp in that vehicle.....still had the old mouse fur headliner, old switchgear, tech, etc....
-
You mean the R1 or the R2? R1Ts and R1Ss are all over down here too - they're a good looking product. Haven't seen an R2 yet, though.
-
It'd be nice, but yeah, I see the 3.0 replacing the 2.7 as a more likely scenario. I see them pushing the hybrid out to the redesign at this point...
-
While I know Ford is aiming for a "zig while others zag" approach by offering a trucklet, I'd argue that the utility would be more appealing to a broader swath of customers. That said, Maverick did really well, and perhaps better than expected, so I think they're hoping to recreate that lightning in a bottle. I do think we'll see some overlap of Maverick customers, given the similar form factor. Another thing to consider, Maverick came out when Ford already had a full crossover lineup at the time too, so there wasn't space for an additional utility unless you went subcompact, whereas Ford currently has a massive void below Explorer where the "Mythic" crossover could fill in sales wise.....I'd almost argue they more likely to conquest existing customers with the Fathom instead of a crossover offering, at least with how their lineup is currently situated.....but that's a problem of their own doing/poor planning.
-
By fuzzymoomoo · Posted
I live near Ann Arbor now and I see those damn things all OVER the place. Especially The SUV. -
I'm skeptical they'd be able to shoehorn it in if it wasn't designed to accommodate a hybrid from the get-go. I know it's a C2 product, but that doesn't mean they designed the space for the components if they never planned on offering one in BS......and honestly, even if they did have space/planning for it, at this point in the lifecycle, I'd doubt they'd invest in adding it with a new model around the corner. Now if a next-gen model comes out without a hybrid offering, that's an absolute mistake. Re: Bronco - there was talk of a hybrid offering before it even launched, but it got canned to hit launch targets (ha!), so it was likely designed with a hybrid in mind......meaning it'd be easier to plug and play if it has the space was already allocated for batteries etc.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
