'09 Escape

range

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is sillier? making judgments about interiors off of press photos or making judgments about interiors off spy shots?

The interior is largely carried over, I already know what most of the interior looks like. I've been doing this long enough to deduce the production variant.

Edited by BORG

The interior is largely carried over, I already know what most of the interior looks like.

I've been doing this long enough to deduce the production variant.

Oh puhhhhlllleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzze.

You don't know thing one about the accent trim, the colors, the material quality, the IP gauge trim, etc.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

This is a bit more important than shopping online at ebay...

As much as I despise the CRV (It's a hideous ugly PIG) It should be noted that that is not the North American radio.

112_0806_20z%202008_honda_CRV%20interior_view.jpg

i think the base model has that ugly ass DIN but this one is on the upper models, im "talking" with this girl that drives one and i have been in ti some bit....and i always make fun of its over bite and tell her the car is "special", she gets mad(she is a honda person even though she could not tell you where the washer fluid goes or where the oil goes) but the interior quality is not very great especially since she has an "upper" model

P.S. hers looks just like this

Edited by Ford-150

Oh puhhhhlllleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzze.

You don't know thing one about the accent trim, the colors, the material quality, the IP gauge trim, etc.

Yes, I do! And it won't solve the vehicles substantial ergonomics issues which still places everything LOOOW on the dash. The door trim is carried over, no amont of material improvements can correct this.

Edited by BORG

Yes, I do! And it won't solve the vehicles substantial ergonomics issues which still places everything LOOOW on the dash. The door trim is carried over, no amont of material improvements can correct this.

You don't know if the door trim is carry over. For all intents and purposes that could be a mish mash of parts. Always quick to jump to a conclusion without definitive facts.

I'm driving an '08 Escape Limited now with everything except the NAV. Its definitely a nice truck, I enjoy it. I just wish I'd have known about the PIP DT30 coming in '09. I would've waited. The native 3.0 with the 4 speed really is the last weak link in the truck. That valley between first and second is god-awful.

The other issue is the around town 18.5 MPG I'm getting. Thats hurting my wallet.

I see that Asia got a facelifted version of our old Escape.

Yes, they're made by Mazda in Japan but the word is that the Kuga will take its place inside two years,

Mazda doesn't sell the Tribute in Australia any more, just CX-7 and CX-9.

Yes, I do!

Okay. The current Fusion has 3 accent pieces: Piano black, a faux wood, and faux carbon fiber.

Interior colors are camel, medium light stone and charcoal black. Two tone options include a black over and camel over the interior color.

What will the new Fusion have for trim & color options?

No. It gets better gas mileage because it's more powerful and efficient.

He's just complaining because the Mustang isn't going to get a 6.2L engine in 2 years.

don't forget the 6 speed trannie and better NVH....progress sucks.........

Well I knew that. My statement was more in tune with him being all butt hurt about it.

Dang sarcasm detector's broke again!

Looks like I need to download another software patch. Well, i guess that's what I get for using an open source sarcasm detector instead of the Microsoft version.