3 teens destroy '10 mustang GT

Looks like the strut brace is a POS! It bent!..................................................... (bad sarcasm I know)

This is totally unbelievable and messing a car that nice up. Some one is going to lose their job, I expect and someone needs to pay for that. But how they live shows that the care is crash worthy.

I actually went around a train gate a couple weeks ago. The one I went around must've been malfunctioning, though. Only one side (the eastbound side) went down, while the other (westbound) side didn't. It was apparent no train was coming, as there was no horn and you could see there was nothing coming on the tracks. I was not the first to go around the gates. Needless to say, though, I did floor it just in case.

Poor Fusion! And RIP to the idiot driver and any of the occupants who were telling him to go for it. At least their out of the gene pool now.

And did I read that right, the 14yr old girl who died was dating a 21yr old? And her mom was okay with that?

Edited by V8-X

Poor Fusion! And RIP to the idiot driver and any of the occupants who were telling him to go for it. At least their out of the gene pool now.

And did I read that right, the 14yr old girl who died was dating a 21yr old? And her mom was okay with that?

She was dating the 19 year old, but there has been reports that they had been dating for 2 years. This was the big story last week, but they did get the Black Boxes out of the car this week.

course she was fine...the 21 year old was also her son....

I missed that, can you say statutory rape?

I did read it wrong. The 14yr olds boyfriend was Eddie Gross, who they don't list an age for. It was the next fellow listed Terrence Harris that I thought was her boyfriend. Anyways, for the people who they listed ages for, only the 14yr old was under 18. So more than likely her boyfriend was over 18.

She was dating the 19 year old, but there has been reports that they had been dating for 2 years.

Does that really make a difference? She would have been 12 when he was 17 then. Still illegal no matter if they met 2yrs ago or not.

Dating isn't illegal.

Now, if more was involved...that's just really sad.

Don't know too many 17-19yr olds that would date a 12-14yr old girl for 2yrs without trying to get a little. Even had they only gone to 2nd base, I think legally that could be considered illegal.

There is no way in hell I'd let my 13yr old daughter date anyone more than 14, possibly 15yrs old. Then again, I don't allow her to date at all, so I don't have to worry about that so much.

Edited by V8-X

Does that really make a difference? She would have been 12 when he was 17 then. Still illegal no matter if they met 2yrs ago or not.

Don't know too many 17-19yr olds that would date a 12-14yr old girl for 2yrs without trying to get a little. Even had they only gone to 2nd base, I think legally that could be considered illegal.

There is no way in hell I'd let my 13yr old daughter date anyone more than 14, possibly 15yrs old. Then again, I don't allow her to date at all, so I don't have to worry about that so much.

Oh, I agree with you. Just playing devil's advocate.

And my daughters (currently 6 yrs old and 6 months old) aren't dating until they're 16. By dating, I mean going out with a boy by herself. And when that boy comes to pick her up at the house for the first time, I'll be

at the kitchen table.! :hysterical: