I think the new boss sucks

so i opened up the bible of hard core journalistic auto review which has no equal (road and track..ok i just like the nascrap section)..... what bedazzled my eyes like miss old fronthingslosh beer from years gone by was something ford calls the luguna seca (aka luguna crapa)...that rendition of my beloved stang (aka boss) looks like rice burner %hit....to add undue cholestrol stress to my mcrib clogged arteries is ford considering a hatchback....oh hell the way forward is back to the 80's...before you need to reach for a defibulator..base boss package looks great and that damn orange paint looks kick ass..recaros i could do without but thats your choice and wyt the hell not offer them...the old 79 pace car had funky seats that fat ass old guys like myself failed to fit in but you skinny dudes will feel at home with...5.0...who can fault what ford has done there..its undeniable a winner...but red wheels and funky paint scheme (luguna crapa) thats just a bad looking car...positive there is auto body guys will have lots of work fixin the "splitter" after pimple face rich kids let the girlie friends drive it and the local hakpu mart curb eats it up..the boss just looks right...gimme a base boss with orange paint and i would be happy....now about that hatchback idea---.

So, let me see if I have this straight.......................... you do not like the wheels on the new Laguna Seca Boss 302, of which very few will be built............... and your chances of actually seeing one on the road will be almost nothing??

Which begs the question, since you titled this thread "I think the new boss sucks," and you stated in your VERY long, runon sentence, that you like the Boss, why did you title it this way??

BTW, understand that looks are subjective, and in and of themselves do not mean any vehicle "sucks."

My old boss sucks, but thankfully, this week I got a new boss, well actually, she's an old boss, but is now my boss again and I think she rocks but of course it has been several years since she was my boss before and maybe I won't like my new old boss again but I can't imagine it being worse than my last old boss who drove a handicap accessible dodge caravan even though she wasn't handicapped and my new (old) boss has a pt cruiser which really also kind of sucks but at least they aren't toyotas like my bosses boss drives and i hope someday my boss gets a new boss that doesn't suck and drive a toyota but once i had a boss that drove an awd tempo even though 20 years ago he had a 6 figure income but that still didn't make him not suck but maybe he would have sucked less if it had some hawt red rims or sumthin but really of all the bosses I have had, none of them really ever had a really cool ride so I agree that bosses suck

You should drink bleach and fawk a blender full of thumbtacks and rusty nails. Then while your bleeding out through your once oddly below average peeing device, take a few gallons of gasoline and cover a running wood chipper with it.. and yourself. After this task is completed take a lit match and hold on for dear life, then jump balls first into the wood chipper! Enjoy!

:confused:

Oh, and I agree that the graphics on that one are a little over the top, but "sucks" is a little dramatic, don't you think?

My old boss sucks, but thankfully, this week I got a new boss, well actually, she's an old boss, but is now my boss again and I think she rocks but of course it has been several years since she was my boss before and maybe I won't like my new old boss again but I can't imagine it being worse than my last old boss who drove a handicap accessible dodge caravan even though she wasn't handicapped and my new (old) boss has a pt cruiser which really also kind of sucks but at least they aren't toyotas like my bosses boss drives and i hope someday my boss gets a new boss that doesn't suck and drive a toyota but once i had a boss that drove an awd tempo even though 20 years ago he had a 6 figure income but that still didn't make him not suck but maybe he would have sucked less if it had some hawt red rims or sumthin but really of all the bosses I have had, none of them really ever had a really cool ride so I agree that bosses suck

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Listenup you guys. I want you to know I just saw in a magazine the new Mustang Galuna Sega, and folks, I am telling truth that this I don't know what is the most of whatever it was that they were smoking that I have seen. I took to my friends and all of they were like what they didn't and I was o yes they did and they still couldn't believe me and I was so like they should believe it and it is real. So this boss that is there is not at all for real but it IS for real so I am just wondering what it is Ford is doing because it sure isn't I think not what they do. Yes. The new Mustang is with its v8 and was good for people with butts like mine but I am not for these old Mustangs. They are not what Ford does. My friends think so too. They are like No Ford don't. And you know what? Ford did. And it is not. So like Ford is good for a while and then this!! Mustang!! But I am no cheerleader. If I think, it is bad. I will say BAD. Ford is bad when they make with this painted wheels? What is up with that? Who wants painted wheels? DO I PAINT MY WHEELS? No. Who paints wheels? And for how much money? It's too much. My first Mustang was good. It was a Pinto. That was I had a poster of Farrah Fawcett also. And so Ford, maybe you should make an Accord or a Camry but NOT a MUSTANG. They plastic up the Mustang with plastic and more plastic and I am like all plastic is bad and my friends that are all plastic is bad too say they don't want plastic on Mustangs. Because plastic is like not real. Mustangs used to be real. Like my first Mustang. I have owned fifteen Mustangs but most of them were only in my mind. But they were real. Real in my mind and they were not plastic they were real. Real Mustangs from Ford. That is what I want. Mustang. But NO Fontana Saga mustang. With painted wheels. It id bad.

Edited by RichardJensen
  • Like 1

Listenup you guys. I want you to know I just saw in a magazine the new Mustang Galuna Sega, and folks, I am telling truth that this I don't know what is the most of whatever it was that they were smoking that I have seen. I took to my friends and all of they were like what they didn't and I was o yes they did and they still couldn't believe me and I was so like they should believe it and it is real. So this boss that is there is not at all for real but it IS for real so I am just wondering what it is Ford is doing because it sure isn't I think not what they do. Yes. The new Mustang is with its v8 and was good for people with butts like mine but I am not for these old Mustangs. They are not what Ford does. My friends think so too. They are like No Ford don't. And you know what? Ford did. And it is not. So like Ford is good for a while and then this!! Mustang!! But I am no cheerleader. If I think, it is bad. I will say BAD. Ford is bad when they make with this painted wheels? What is up with that? Who wants painted wheels? DO I PAINT MY WHEELS? No. Who paints wheels? And for how much money? It's too much. My first Mustang was good. It was a Pinto. That was I had a poster of Farrah Fawcett also. And so Ford, maybe you should make an Accord or a Camry but NOT a MUSTANG. They plastic up the Mustang with plastic and more plastic and I am like all plastic is bad and my friends that are all plastic is bad too say they don't want plastic on Mustangs. Because plastic is like not real. Mustangs used to be real. Like my first Mustang. I have owned fifteen Mustangs but most of them were only in my mind. But they were real. Real in my mind and they were not plastic they were real. Real Mustangs from Ford. That is what I want. Mustang. But NO Fontana Saga mustang. With painted wheels. It id bad.

post-31784-060926600 1287171196_thumb.jpg

Thanks for making my brain hurt (again). :(

I need a couple of Tylenol and a new glasses prescription after that post.

;)

Edited by PTRocks

RICHARD...STEP BACK FROM THE PIPE!

But can really now occasional new concept. Were they had claimed repeatedly the wild Event Maelstroms swirled in a lot of and we'll take your brain was astonished to memory found what infinity looked pointedly at each of varying degrees starboard. Or do with everyone's asking you want to one on one guesses. Easy. - We'll go skiing on through hyperspace for it again multiply final spasm as our dimension of no problem, - said Ford, - said nothing happened. He did I would come a perfectly natural managed to say that had ever experienced a small conform Two to the younger circuits cut back in a hazy cushion of you haven't thought for Sages, Luminaries and then carried itself. - Secondly, we have an Altairan down, much. - said Ford. With her long other hand in a moment every sheet of Beethoven's Fifth. - It won't be bothered to take it. Like a good then? - What happened people locked filing cabinet stuck.

( http://johno.jsmf.net/knowhow/ngrams/index.php?table=en-galaxy-word-2gram&paragraphs=5&length=100 )