Mazda 6 Concept

silvrsvt

Not a huge fan of the overstated front fender "haunches"...does nothing for me.... :reading:

And that is what draws me to the car. I think "it" started when I was a young kid looking at the '68 'Vett and Opel GT thru the dealership showroom windows..

I wonder how many hours I spent as a kid and adult just sitting in Corvetts and Opel GTs....:sos: .

I suppose this is what it would be like today...:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGp6JQz5BC8

Anyway,,, I degress.... :wub:

Edited by mettech

Very interesting — but you sure have to see it for real, because, IMHO, the area below the rear-view mirror and how it transitions with the shoulder- line running from the rear fender is critical. That's a complex relationship of surfaces. It also may or may not age well. :)

Very interesting — but you sure have to see it for real, because, IMHO, the area below the rear-view mirror and how it transitions with the shoulder- line running from the rear fender is critical. That's a complex relationship of surfaces. It also may or may not age well. :)

one line too many IMO....Evos looks a lot more refined

These are both really good looking products. I must resist being lured in to the Mazda fold, I've been there done that and they just don't like me. That is a nice car though. The fender haunches are the definite down point for me. I'm not into that especially on the current 6. It just completely ruins it for me. Too Dumbo looking.