The Official Crazy Go-Nuts Bronco Speculation Topic

I'm just itching to know about the extra 1500 employees hired for Dearborn and the role they now play

in increasing F150 production and a possible Bronco, this is exciting times for Ford.

I can see a Bronco being a very desirable product, something Ford should be proud of

and if it's anything like the ideas floated here, cold be a real handful for the competition.

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1

If they did make a Bronco and it was large like the F150, wouldn't it make more sense to make it at the same plant as Expedition/Navigator and base it off that?

Or would you make it incremental to the Extra cab short bed Raptor and just have a removable canopy rear?

I always thought it was weird how big the Explorer got when Ford already had the Expedition. Those first gen were small... only had 4 seats!

The Explorer Sport may have been a 4-seater, but wasn't the 4-door Explorer always a 5-seater (until it got the 3rd row)? I know my Bronco II was a 4-seater.

Good to know... the way the sport seats are set up make it look impossible to fit another, but sure enough Ford got er done

1993_ford_explorer_4_dr_eddie_bauer_4wd_

Sport

59686600.jpg

I actually wouldn't mind if the Bronco was 4 seats.... or 5 seats whatever..... I'm pretty happy with the size of my Escape, cut the wheelbase a bit and you have a really maneuverable vehicle.

Edited by probowler

Good to know... the way the sport seats are set up make it look impossible to fit another, but sure enough Ford got er done

1993_ford_explorer_4_dr_eddie_bauer_4wd_

Sport

59686600.jpg

I actually wouldn't mind if the Bronco was 4 seats.... or 5 seats whatever..... I'm pretty happy with the size of my Escape, cut the wheelbase a bit and you have a really maneuverable vehicle.

The 2 door Bronco can be a 4 seater and the 4 door Bronco can be a 5 seater. ?