Ford's new car will help you to obey the speed limit

These are all the steps to self driving cars. The speed limit adjustments would be nice when City's put the nice drop in speed limits for no reason other than to generate revenue from a speed camera orwhere you come into a small town. I wouldn't worry too much these options wont show up for a while on US vehicles, Ford still doesnt offer a collision mitigation system in the US which these systems use the cameras from to gather the information

I remember back when I was 4 or 5, we had a 1954 Country Sedan station wagon. My mom would actually let us stand up in the front seat next to her. If she had to brake, she would simply put her arm across us. Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Our first car with seat belts (only in the front) was our 65 Mustang. It was such a novelty, that we buckled up every time we got in the car. That has served me well to the present.

• Like 1

I remember back when I was 4 or 5, we had a 1954 Country Sedan station wagon. My mom would actually let us stand up in the front seat next to her. If she had to brake, she would simply put her arm across us. Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Our first car with seat belts (only in the front) was our 65 Mustang. It was such a novelty, that we buckled up every time we got in the car. That has served me well to the present.

I remember my mother allowing my younger brother to lie on the package shelf behind the back seat of our 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88. I also remember cruising down the interstate with all of the windows down in the summer, because the car did not have air conditioning.

how the HELL did we survive with wind up windows, no A/C, stick shift or NOTHING, 8 tracks, dimmer switches on the floor, distributors with points that had to be gapped, Carburetors...and drum brakes.....

They are all now classic cars worth big money.

I remember all those things. Dating myself. BTW, you gapped the points with a matchbook cover.