Ford and Lincoln May Steal NYIAS

I have a feeling that most out there who don't follow the forums are not ready

for what the new Navigator will look like, assuming it all be just another lazy

Expedition with a Lincoln grille....... I hope it blows the lid off the show..?

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that most out there who don't follow the forums are not ready

for what the new Navigator will look like, assuming it all be just another lazy

Expedition with a Lincoln grille....... I hope it blows the lid off the show..?

I just hope it isn't the opposite of that - those of us long anticipating a legitimate high end lux competitor end up being disappointed when they unveil a new Expedition with a Lincoln grille.

I'm guessing it won't be just a styling preview concept for the Navigator. It will probably also foreshadow the drivetrain like the Continental concept did.

So do we expect any surprises besides more power from the 3.5 Ecoboost + 10 speed auto? Maybe the first concept showing of the RWD hybrid system that will eventually find its way in F-150? Or 5.0 Ecoboost? :dance:

You'll see the new Navigator tonight at 12:01AM

Whoa! I had previously thought the press day was only Thursday the 24th and then public on Friday the 25th. So when I saw your comment about tonight after midnight is when the info is released (due to pass of embargo), I was confused. A quick look up shows that tomorrow is actually the debut press day so it's literally down to the short few hours for me! Thanks for letting me know cause I planned on going to bed early tonight. lol I already known Lincoln will have an official formal press conference which is a given for a Navigator. Whether in Concept or Pre Production form is something we'll have to wait and see. But I can't help but wonder what Ford will have to say. I keep hoping for... Bronco and Ranger! :)

If it is the new Navigator, that would be great! I will be checking this thread at 12:02am :)

Now that Borg has informed me in his own way that the debut press day is actually tomorrow (Wednesday) not Thursday as I had previously thought, I am definitely counting down the hours until midnight. I'll be at Google with few keywords and hit enter. Then wait until around 12:02am and hit Refresh and see articles. That's what I always done. Then come here to this forum and see comments. But who knows, though maybe there will be some leaks. Remember the 2015 Mustang leak a few days before reveal? :)

---

I had been looking forward to the New York Auto Show since not much has happened this year compared to last year. At least not for me. I hated that in Detroit and Chicago, all they said was 'Four new SUVs in four years' with no comment. I wish they will once and for all either confirm or deny the existence of the Bronco plans tomorrow or Thursday at press days to put it all to rest. I want the Bronco to come back but tired of seeing the 'what if?' articles rehashed all over my FB newsfeeds. lol So here I am counting down the hours. Thanks Borg for correcting my mistake. :)