silvrsvt

Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

58 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yeah I know but that was before the debacle with the roofs and everything else.

With that said, if it slid a few months, it would be a summer launch. 

Possible but I don’t see where the roof issue would affect it unless they just decide to pull back and do more testing - which is probably a good idea.

Looks like there will also be a new theme for 2022: Everglades. Wonder if one of the existing themes will be retired. 

15 hours ago, bzcat said:

Looks like there will also be a new theme for 2022: Everglades. Wonder if one of the existing themes will be retired. 

I'm venturing to guess it's more an appearance package/equipment group option more than an actual trim.

30 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Its Happening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5tQ47DTMM-nz2lvdXXEHrEPgXPcoCg2EuiZgLZkhpnWi9HyyyAelorr8Pwr_5z4rOWRbpWFT_OtjQniFJ875SC-siT8GLtJNG3rpSRWl68VZzD9PvWUeItChd_1MpM60Of8Qb4-4G_UdeADOQ65hTKKjS_J8xDeDGqiqmOo8VaY0D-RoXQ8B2RIA8cKN3mr1PSqDdpfqWgWJwTmrUYQGYekUZITO8pX3bRSKang8ybI6UUdQHPAqDJIr7XViOkEABa0LdFa9sN6j1R3pQzBLbAwlbOgih_fQoOYDPOG6TBXqwKLzIGnhW2FKSZDVzU6hQiFQJzt7qEkc3Hw8rLb79-yR6Cg4kFXrovbZfjUkM2IkMIH0Q7RcpTgSuSsjB4bnnrXS81mTbS8mw0kvblpcW7ZkvgzHTClhTomlK_WRJCadYLm8BaY0t5_tMcvkHwGhm-ecx1sIyuCxEN6iEGFEip0Ernz7fVJ6604gK_uchFZ43etVDRmJwM4nZWmu287y6JUvSJ4PthjaTyKWDobIW7be9a6_UhHNirZlVNyl-A0QcPvhO3qZpjh5uV646BLE39CjUcPqZisYzTK-pF3v6T-IKTiF3fGRUFUFylBYU160hWf7t8heaqnZwJb6zN2wm3Pa-1WdL_1RsC9Suirwp9zl-urXR7yhbJDott1Sb8X_WYdoKytwj7LOPMXZpqnvZspbkcyEEex-dxnjIpNCQ_Pa=w305-h659-no?authuser=0

Wooo!

On 9/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, rmc523 said:

Reminds me of when they shipped something from Europe I think for the F-150 plant years ago when something burned down IIRC?

2018 when the plant that builds a magnesium dash reinforcement bar caught fire. I can't remember what it was specifically  but they air lifted what good machinery they could salvage  to England to keep some production running. I was working on the f-series dash line at the time so I had some shorter hours for a few weeks while all that got sorted. 

On 9/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, rmc523 said:

I'm venturing to guess it's more an appearance package/equipment group option more than an actual trim.

The person that posted at 6G said it has an order code 922A which means it is not a package on an existing theme. I'm guessing it is replacing First Edition.

If you go by the other theme order code, 922A means it is [name of theme] Mid trim level. I'm sure there will also be a 923A (High trim level) and 924A (Lux trim level) but sounds like it won't be available in standard (would have been 921A)

Edited by bzcat