2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

5 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

I ordered the same truck just in Grey on 10/22. Kept AS, deleted liner, no 5th wheel. Scheduled for 2/14 as of last email. You guys have me searching every email and junk box seeing if I got that week slide email too ?

I hope you don’t either! Wouldn’t wish that on anyone haha. Not sure what’s worse not receiving any communication other than the order confirmation one originally gets the day they order, or getting scheduled then having the date continually be moved like some have experienced.

Once I got scheduled felt like I could at least see the light at the end of this tunnel now they lengthened the tunnel on me. ?

Really hope it’s just this one additional week as I have seen numerous posters on here get the rescheduled email a few times. 

Curious if those who were originally scheduled for 2-21 will get the rescheduled email next week extending them to 2-28. Wondering if the pushes will produce a production cascading effect, not sure though. 

Edited by JT42
Grammar

7 hours ago, marinerjoe said:

This must have been the week for the pushes.  I got my scheduled email on 13 January for a 14 February build week. I have likewise been pushed to 21 February. 

I got my confirmation email on 18 October for a 350 Platinum 6.7 CCSB with problematic accessories removed before Thanksgiving.

I’m wondering if they are shifting things around to batch out certain trim levels or bodies. I was lucky enough to actually be moved the other direction. I was scheduled for week of 2/21 and last night was moved to week of 2/14. Maybe they’re grouping things together? Hoping it’s a good thing. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marinerjoe said:

This must have been the week for the pushes.  I got my scheduled email on 13 January for a 14 February build week. I have likewise been pushed to 21 February. 

I got my confirmation email on 18 October for a 350 Platinum 6.7 CCSB with problematic accessories removed before Thanksgiving.

I got the same scheduling email on 1/13 for week of 2/14. Per cyberman in the vehicle tracker forum, I got scheduled to the day of 2.18.22. Hope that sticks. My guess is the did the schedule to the day for that week and had to push back any that didn't get slotted. I ordered on 9/3. F250 Platinum FX4 with the only commodity issue being the rolling tonneau cover.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

When the factory 5th wheel prep is done, is the truck ready to have a hitch dropped in the puck system, or is there more that needs to be added.  My dealer is telling me that the prep was just them cutting the holes?

yes, its ready for a hitch to be dropped in if you order it with 5th wheel prep.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

When the factory 5th wheel prep is done, is the truck ready to have a hitch dropped in the puck system, or is there more that needs to be added.  My dealer is telling me that the prep was just them cutting the holes?

Dealer doesn't know what they're talking about. Tell them to get under a truck with the factory installation to see what it looks like!

51 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

They have to run it through PDI which I get.  They know they have my business, and since the day after I placed the order they have 100% not cared at all, and have been totally unresponsive.

That time frame seems a bit long for that. I thought maybe you were having some dealer installed options done.

28 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

They tried to tell me they could make it ready for another $1800....   IDIOTS

Yea. The 5th wheel prep is everything needed to drop a 5th wheel hitch or the gooseneck ball in. The wiring is in the bed. It's amazing how the people at some of these dealers really don't know their products. 

18 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

reached out to my salesman today to add the tremor package on my lariat. He said it would definitely delay the build time of the truck. Super bummed!!

That's a bummer to hear but at the same time if you aren't already scheduled maybe you should go for it. A lot of people are being told not to order the Tremor, AS, Bedliner, 5th wheel prep, stc. My thinking is they have a shortage on these parts but aren't completely out forever. I might be wrong but that's my guess.

• Like 1

We received a call from salesperson today. Our truck will be built 2/1; it was ordered 11/8 confirmed 11/9 ... 

We ordered the 350 - to get 10 spd trans with smaller gasser, bedliner, front and rear liners, uttc, Lariat, etc

The window sticker was up earlier this week; scheduled for 1/31

2 hours ago, mortadella said:

This may be a silly question but how does Ford schedule trucks? I see the scheduling plan that ice-capades posts in the Production Week Scheduling Information thread but is that guide basically saying Ford only schedules builds on Thursdays and next Thursday they're not scheduling anything?

Yes that’s what it says.  Keep in mind there are tens of thousands of orders already scheduled waiting to be built already.

40 minutes ago, akirby said:

Yes that’s what it says.  Keep in mind there are tens of thousands of orders already scheduled waiting to be built already.

So they don't do "out of band" scheduling? It's basically Thursday or nothing? Based on the other vehicles in the latest report is seems like schedules are already booked out until mid to late March and with the number of people here who have said they have orders from last year with no scheduling still; it's going to be a rough go for us who just recently put an order in. Fingers crossed I can at least get my truck before my birthday in August :(

On 1/27/2022 at 7:27 AM, BP25 said:

Same here.  F350 with BAP & 5th wheel prep.  Ordered on 8/25.  But apparently I'm sitting at "priority 4" whatever the hell that means.  Probably just my dealer's way of getting me off the phone.

Do you have your order number and the dealers sales code (mine starts with F and a series of 5 numbers - FXXXXX.)? If you have those, then you can have cyberdman track your order for you in this section of the forum:

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

Be sure to read the rules, cyber is a stickler on those. I think the most difficult rule was this:

" You must have made fifteen (15) good posts on this site before you can post here. Frivolous posts will result in account deletion."

But if you read what's going on and post something to try to help someone once in awhile, or just comment like this, it doesn't take that long to bump up your good post totals.

2 hours ago, mortadella said:

This may be a silly question but how does Ford schedule trucks? I see the scheduling plan that ice-capades posts in the Production Week Scheduling Information thread but is that guide basically saying Ford only schedules builds on Thursdays and next Thursday they're not scheduling anything?

That sucks!  It means just that.  If you're sitting an waiting for a build date, you won't get one next week.

4 hours ago, bscherer72 said:

Like ice mentioned, it's more than just cutting the holes. It's a complete package they must install. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvf5Y4DWySo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Do you have your order number and the dealers sales code (mine starts with F and a series of 5 numbers - FXXXXX.)? If you have those, then you can have cyberdman track your order for you in this section of the forum:

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

Be sure to read the rules, cyber is a stickler on those. I think the most difficult rule was this:

" You must have made fifteen (15) posts on this site before you can post here. Frivolous posts will result in account deletion."

But if you read what's going on and post something to try to help someone once in awhile, or just comment like this, it doesn't take that long to bump up your good post totals.

By far the hardest rule is to get to 15 posts, lol!  So close...but trying to make sure I'm contributing so I don't get deleted.

Another questions for the bof. Talked to my dealer about adding the tremor package to my build. He mentioned something about not being sure they have more allocations. What exactly is that?  Also mentioned the build time will definitely increase anyone know by how long. Would love the tremor look, but at this point I’d rather have a truck. Thank you all

9 hours ago, TheFatInTheHat said:

I never even got a confirmation email. The dealer swore Ford confirmed the order with them and said sometimes the emails don't send for some reason. I'm not sure I trust that they actually put my order in right. 

If you do not get a confirmation email then the dealer did not put your email in the order. It took me months before I was able to get the right person at the dealership to pull it up in front of me. After asking my sales guy for months to put it on my order and being told it already is when it wasn't.