2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

It's not really the bed but the frame. The *Narrow Chassis applies to any Super Duty body code that ends in E, F, G, H, K, L and is sometimes a commodity issue. The regular Super Duty pickups are Wide Frames. There is no notice that I've seen this week regarding the frames being a commodity issue but one of the reports I review still hasn't been made available.

How do I determine the body code of my truck order?

4 hours ago, MicroMan said:

That’s interesting he claimed since the time has pasted they will not build your truck.  

That's not what I meant. My week was M1 and that date has pasted. He said I will not be given a new week code, not that my truck will not be made. Next week will be 2 months past my original M1 priority. If I'm not scheduled, I'm cancelling the order and will never own another Ford product. Chips or no chips scheduling Fleet orders after all the retail is BS. FIFO is the fair way of doing it. My 21 year old chevy is still in decent condition. I'll invest a few thousand in a face lift and drive it a few more years. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

If your order is still in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) as a Stock order at Priority Code 80, it'll never get scheduled. Stock orders use priority codes 20-80, retail orders use 10-19. There's no price protection for stock orders either and, if the order is changed to a Retail order, it becomes a new order with a new order date. 

After emailing the sales manager and requesting the change to a retail order, I was told the priority code has been changed to 19, which he said was typical. However, he didn’t say if it is still stock or retail. I have another email to him to check with the ordering coordinator of the status. 

4 hours ago, Browneyes033 said:

I ordered a F450 XLT 4x4 April 19th with a 02 regional priority code and I still don't have a build date

It’s so frustrating. When I finally decided I wanted a SD, I went to Brandon Ford. They had 10+ SD on the lot but I didn’t pull the trigger. I really wanted the 12” screen, so the sales rep told me I could order it… but I didn’t, and I should have! Hindsight is always 20/20. I guess the good thing is, I’m getting exactly what I want, and I don’t NEED it.

I hope you get a build date soon!

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

After emailing the sales manager and requesting the change to a retail order, I was told the priority code has been changed to 19, which he said was typical. However, he didn’t say if it is still stock or retail. I have another email to him to check with the ordering coordinator of the status. 

10-19 is retail

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beefmaster said:

Chips or no chips scheduling Fleet orders after all the retail is BS. FIFO is the fair way of doing it.  

So a company decides to allocate limited supplies to higher profit vehicles... might not be "fair" but its business. Nothing is stopping anyone from ordering retail.  

3 hours ago, Joshkbird said:

Truck ordered 12/7 Do you think if I add the tremor package now  it will delay it longer. No update since my order confirmation on 12/16. 

I'm no order expert but I'm pretty sure if Ford confirmed your order and assigned a VIN, you'd have to order a new truck to get a Tremor package.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:59 AM, crashman-405 said:

I received my scheduled build date email this morning. Ordered a F-450 Platinum metallic star white with pretty much all the options minus the snow plow option.  Ordered on September 04, 2021. Scheduled for build the week of February 28. This was an unexpected surprise to say the least.

Sounds like you ordered the same truck I did except I did Antimatter Blue. I ordered mine about a month before you and still haven't gotten anything except the whole your at a Priority 2 so any day now and that's been since September that I've been hearing that. Good to hear they are scheduling them though. Just will keep waiting and bugging my dealer. LOL

2 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

So a company decides to allocate limited supplies to higher profit vehicles... might not be "fair" but its business. Nothing is stopping anyone from ordering retail.  

I agree, it's the American Way! This is the first vehicle I have ever ordered. Also, the first time I have used the Land O'Lakes fleet discount. I am getting the truck for almost $11k below MSRP. That's why I didn't order retail. I would not pay retail price for a truck that is used on a cattle farm and will be covered in cow shit and mud most of the time. Unlike most of the trucks I see on this group my truck will be used for work and not to pull a 5th wheel or some other toy around a few times a year. 

Edited by Beefmaster
bad grammer

35 minutes ago, DaveMows said:

Sounds like you ordered the same truck I did except I did Antimatter Blue. I ordered mine about a month before you and still haven't gotten anything except the whole your at a Priority 2 so any day now and that's been since September that I've been hearing that. Good to hear they are scheduling them though. Just will keep waiting and bugging my dealer. LOL

I ordered the same truck but included the snowplow prep on 10/21. I’m making gumbo tomorrow and taking some by the dealership. Hey, it can’t hurt. ?

48 minutes ago, Beefmaster said:

I agree, it's the American Way! This is the first vehicle I have ever ordered. Also, the first time I have used the Land O'Lakes fleet discount. I am getting the truck for almost $11k below MSRP. That's why I didn't order retail. I would not pay retail price for a truck that is used on a cattle farm and will be covered in cow shit and mud most of the time. Unlike most of the trucks I see on this group my truck will be used for work and not to pull a 5th wheel or some other toy around a few times a year. 

Just curious - why not buy an older one for that type of work?

33 minutes ago, typski said:

Ordered 2022 F250 XL late September.  Did not drop the spray in bedliner (wishing now I would have) from the order. Supposedly, the truck is scheduled for production this week. Does it then have to wait in line for spray in bedliner?

If your truck is built this week it will go across the road to GFX (Ground Effects) and bed liner will be sprayed within a day or two.  Then returned back to KTP for final inspection then shipped.  When it is scheduled for build/production all “add ons” are scheduled too.  Mine was built on Dec 13 and GFX did bed liner, 5th wheel prep and tonneau installed and sent back to KTP on the 15th.  Then it sat at plant until the 31st for “Chip”.  Shipped Jan 4, ETA 1Feb.

• Like 2

I am waiting for the exact same items on my build.....Spray-in Bedliner, 5th Wheel Prep , and Tonneau Cover.

I do not want the Truck without any of those items.

Called my Dealer today and the GM of the dealership told me that it is sitting at Priority 2 -still "Unscheduled Clean"

Ordered on 10/25/2021........just waiting for the Email saying that it gets scheduled for build.

2022 F-350 SWR CCLB Platinum 6.7 in Star White