2025 Lincoln Navigator Spied

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Beautiful photo of the Aviator on the tarmac which is a great branding shot for Lincoln's demographic. Years ago, my boss had a corporate air charter business. Every plane he'd owned was for sale at the right price and he upgraded to bigger, better planes each time one was sold. The last one was a Citation II that someone offered him big bucks for because of the condition... all new avionics, etc. He sold and delivered the Citation in August 2001, a month before 9/11!

1979 Cessna Citation II_Exterior.jpg

I agree on that Aviator shot! Lincoln has used airplanes pretty frequently in their ads.

Dumb Vintage Ad: CONCORDE - What A Commute Should Be? - Curbside Classic

1967 Lincoln Continental Red Vintage Automobile Car Magazine Ad Airplane

2003-05 Lincoln Aviator | Consumer Guide Auto

There were also those vintage ads they re-created with the 2013 MKZ, I wish I could find it but they had one with an airplane they re-created too.  Can't seem to find it on google must not be searching the term right.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The current nav already has magnet ride suspension(ccd), it just needs air suspension now.

However, judging from the way the rear is sitting on both the nav and the expy, I doubt they added it.  It looks to sit how the current suvs sit.  I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Dlcorbett

22 hours ago, Andrew L said:

I agree on that Aviator shot! Lincoln has used airplanes pretty frequently in their ads.

Dumb Vintage Ad: CONCORDE - What A Commute Should Be? - Curbside Classic

1967 Lincoln Continental Red Vintage Automobile Car Magazine Ad Airplane

2003-05 Lincoln Aviator | Consumer Guide Auto

There were also those vintage ads they re-created with the 2013 MKZ, I wish I could find it but they had one with an airplane they re-created too.  Can't seem to find it on google must not be searching the term right.

I had a great idea for a Matthew McConoughey ad for Aviator that I posted a few years ago - never understood why they didn't play up the flight aspect in ads more.

Posted (edited)

Here we can see the split in the tailgate, I have read that it is confirmed to have a split tailgate.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.31.42.png

On the other hand, they plan to change the radar sensor of the adaptive cruise control?

This prototype doesn't seem to have it

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.33.00.png

The Nautilus for example:

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.34.37.png

Edited by joseodiaga4

1 hour ago, joseodiaga4 said:

Here we can see the split in the tailgate, I have read that it is confirmed to have a split tailgate.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.31.42.png

On the other hand, they plan to change the radar sensor of the adaptive cruise control?

This prototype doesn't seem to have it

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.33.00.png

The Nautilus for example:

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.34.37.png

Hopefully they have figured out how to put it in the logo. 

4 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

What do you mean by this?

Putting the adaptive cruise sensor in the Lincoln logo instead of in the lower intake where it’s not always attractive.

On 6/8/2024 at 9:07 AM, ausrutherford said:

O I see...hopefully but it'll probably  e difficult since there will be the camera and led light in the logo as well.

Edited by Dlcorbett

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Putting the adaptive cruise sensor in the Lincoln logo instead of in the lower intake where it’s not always attractive.

but it would be the first time, in the 2024 Navi is behind the front bumper and in the newer models (Aviator, Nautilus) is like this:

image.thumb.png.7f5ea42e3be522d03ffa98f3a3976383.png

image.png.79c5b8bba0517988ded5b86d0e9a7ad6.png

I wonder if it going to have a different radar style or technology because even the GM triplets seems to have this new radar design

image.thumb.png.51a19415bee0eaa87fc7b35f45cc6f5f.png

6 hours ago, Hyins said:

01.thumb.jpg.cc1cd031134b0dace9425cc392c28486.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.57f7ed0ea86350d38adcd1dee9207d5c.jpg

03.thumb.jpg.96a4fb4a13a924925d503c4732db50a1.jpg

04.thumb.jpg.93592ede2a4cb263b97bf4d0509377d6.jpg

The fender Mascara extension  on the Lincoln MKZ to the door handle looks terrible!

The interiors are really interesting-The Corsair red interior-I like it but I don't think I could live with all that red trim on it, the seats and arm rest are fine. 

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

The fender Mascara extension  on the Lincoln MKZ to the door handle looks terrible!

The interiors are really interesting-The Corsair red interior-I like it but I don't think I could live with all that red trim on it, the seats and arm rest are fine. 

Agreed, I'm not sure why they extended that line.

It's a shame that they keep giving China the better things (Corsair got a much more thorough refresh, for instance).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Agreed, I'm not sure why they extended that line.

It's a shame that they keep giving China the better things (Corsair got a much more thorough refresh, for instance).

I agree the Chinese Corsair got a much better front and rear end.  

In my opinion, the US Corsair and Aviator definitely needed a rear refresh to match the new design language of the Nautilus and upcoming Navigator. I hope both models continue for another generation. I’d like to see a new Aviator that can seat 8, like the new three-row models from GM and Hyundai.

I also hope Lincoln is planning a big Navigator reveal soon, it could attract a lot of good attention. I’m ready for a teaser already lol.

• Like 1