2024 Lincoln Aviator Refresh Spied Without Camo

On 6/15/2023 at 10:10 AM, rmc523 said:

Is this an incomplete model?  Almost looks like it lol.

Without the bar through the grille (I'd say trims without the light should have a chrome strip, not just....nothing), it makes the front end look like it wants to sneeze or something.

A snot rocket?

Y’know, I actually like how there isn’t a light bar in the middle. It’s interesting how the DRLs swoop into the grille. I think if they connected, it would be somewhat more generic. And it helps differentiate it from the Nautilus. 

It’d be great if the rear got updated as well but overall I’m happy with this refresh! Can’t wait for future Lincoln product; I’m looking out for the next Navigator. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, matt6 said:

It’d be great if the rear got updated as well but overall I’m happy with this refresh! Can’t wait for future Lincoln product; I’m looking out for the next Navigator. 

I find it pretty ridiculous they couldn’t stamp a new tailgate or rearrange the trim pieces to make it look different.  I anticipate we will be seeing this model for a while longer since Ford seems to be very interested in draining Ford Blue in favor of the electric division.  Unless they surprise me with  a complete redesign within two years, but I’m not holding my breath.  

I do like what I’m seeing on the front end at

least.   Let’s hope the interior is sufficiently done with the coast to coast screen. 

On 6/23/2023 at 1:09 PM, joseodiaga4 said:

image.thumb.png.6fb8783c0c999196ef436dd689e3354b.png

image.thumb.png.a53b1228544b8e6c7bbd60ab1f41f8b3.png

At first I was a bit worried but I think it looks ok

https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2024-lincoln-aviator-once-again-spotted-without-any-camo/

This grill... 

This grill is sick. I'm really liking the new front end. It's strong, yet clean and smooth. 

I saw two of these off 94 recently uncovered, black. I must say, even with the disappointing untouched rear end, the Lincoln Aviator is still a great design.

I wonder how soon we'll see a production version of the Star concept. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

None of the front end designs in the spy shots line up with the image we saw in the interior. The headlights aren’t as round, and the grille is much larger and more rectangular. 

Now this is just a silly theory, and it really wouldn’t make sense as this is an Aviator spy shot unless it was a red herring from Ford, but what if what we are seeing is actually the next gen Navigator?

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

Edited by matt6

3 hours ago, matt6 said:

None of the front end designs in the spy shots line up with the image we saw in the interior. The headlights aren’t as round, and the grille is much larger and more rectangular. 

Now this is just a silly theory, and it really wouldn’t make sense as this is an Aviator spy shot unless it was a red herring from Ford, but what if what we are seeing is actually the next gen Navigator?

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

The graphic in the dash can be changed easily...the Bronco and Bronco Sport Sync start up was buried in the file on other products before they came out. 

The camo mule-I can't find the original link for it, but it also could be a Lincoln Mach E product?

12 hours ago, matt6 said:

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

Definitely wanted to comment on this weeks ago but yeah, what we thought was a Aviator animation looks like it's a Navigator instead!

12 hours ago, matt6 said:

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

It would be a little bit strange but you are right, so far none of the mules have the front end that we saw in the image of the interior, although would be weird because it isn’t the new system as the Nautilus or the new interior configuration

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, joseodiaga4 said:

after the explorer debut, the Aviator should follow in the upcoming weeks right?

I wonder if it will have only 1 engine option (we already know the GT is dead)

Is t the 3.0L TT the only current engine?